Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you approach women?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
Whenever I see a pretty girl I can't think of any way to start a conversation. I just say whatever comes to mind and I end up fumbling. And then the sweat comes and the eye watering follows and I usually make my arms bleed from the excessive digging I do into my skin..

I have never approached Girls. But if I have my nose surgery behind me and get my desired hairstyle I'll approach some for fun.

greet,
talk about some casual crap
Segway to a date request

I walk up to them and I say hi.

It’s all downhill from there...

I say hi, some ignore, some respond with a tired, disappointing "hi" back.

I just need some good opening lines.

with a gun
You're a cuck if that wasn't your first thought tbh ngl. Fuck foids
I just need some good opening lines.
Chad opening lines: sup wan fuck ok ;). Literally if you have to write more than that, she does not want to fuck you. You're just hoping to fuck her through words while your face should have already done the job within 1 second if her seeing your face and defiding upon you bone personlity that she wants to breed with you even without a condom because a foid will never fuck an ugly guy with a condom and neeevvveeer without a condom and chad can fuck her for fun with a condom and can decide to fuck her without condom whenever she decides to get impregnated by his superior chad genetics. Life is unfair, AWALT. Basic rule really

Last edited:
Just focus on acting and saying things that are socially acceptable.

If the conversation dies out just go through normie script such as "what do you study in college", "what do you like to do", "what kind of music do you like", etc. If the girl is attracted to you she'll make it pretty easy for a conversation to flow out of it.

No guy has ever talked a girl into being attracted to him. Talking is just a way to tread water while a girl assesses your LMS.

You should desactivate her shield first and right after a 45 degree approach.

Does dissoy(discord, inb4 ritalincel) count?

Whenever I see a pretty girl I can't think of any way to start a conversation. I just say whatever comes to mind and I end up fumbling. And then the sweat comes and the eye watering follows and I usually make my arms bleed from the excessive digging I do into my skin..

I don't as I don't want legal trouble from their reactions to a man such as myself saying hi to them. That would be considered a crime.

I try sneak up on them an catch them in my rape net. However they're quite elusive and keep on getting away.

you need to be fast with approaching.

It looks impossible.