Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story “How do you accept being alone?”

Is that blackpill something that is forced upon us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
it’s a short story but it was on my mind for like an hour if ya read it that’s cool.

This is the question no incel should answer under any circumstances. I saw this clique ask this one guy in my junior year of high school this question and he had a look like he lost his soul and walked away towards the exit , and I didn’t see him in school until a month later and he just started to wear the same things everyday I wanted to speak to him but he shut himself off from others and never ate in the lunch room and in the stairs since I saw him there once. At the age of 23 years old turning 24 I realized that could of been me and that sort of humiliating question brings depression no matter what and just how unforgiving women and bad genetics/looks can be to a man. That’s why ya have to fake your lifestyles bruvs cause they will try to expose you if ya let them and it will bring you depression and humiliation for a long time.

That’s why ya have to fake your lifestyles bruvs cause they will try to expose you if ya let them
They probably know already, honestly it's hard to fake a lifestyle because everyone who lives a big shot life has social medias and we don't

They probably know already, honestly it's hard to fake a lifestyle because everyone who lives a big shot life has social medias and we don't
tbh, brutal socialmediapill

Also op I was that kid, wore same clothes every day and all but thankfully nobody ever talked to me except a few times just to laugh at me but those were rare

Also op I was that kid, wore same clothes every day and all but thankfully nobody ever talked to me except a few times just to laugh at me but those were rare
I wouldn’t laugh at ya ngl.

:feelswhat: what are you implying with this social standing opportunity
That If I saw ya and know ya was having a hard time I would talked to ya and in a not trying to make fun of ya way. I was sort of lowinhb back then but now I have to be angry or really trying to real get at someone to go out my way to talk to them that’s hasn’t happen since I came here.

Both really. If you get rejected a lot and realize you are an incel you get into research and over time you take the blackpill.
So it's indirectly forced upon you but it's also partly your job to blackpill yourself. As we can see with all the incels in denial who choose to stay bluepilled.

Didn't vote the choices are nonsensical.

I hope he's still with us :feelsbadman: