Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how do we win?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
how do we win?

even if guys like us get a girl there is no way we can even compare with the chad that took her virginity.

while you are happy to finally have someone she is suicidal because you are such a downgrade from chad.

thats the brutal part.

getting a girl is a delusional fantasy scenario to me at this point and even then it dosent work.

The game was rigged from the start

Yeah we don't any girl that would settle with me is compromising due to my height so I may also have to compromise with roastie :feelsrope:

it’s hopeless when you’re sub 5

We're designed to lose

it’s hopeless when you’re sub 5
Hopeless at sub8 tbh, avg looking niggas are just gonna wind up with some aging single mom, landwhale, or used up roastie who will find the act of sex with them as repulsive.

no way we can even compare with the chad that took her virginity.
Either be her first or if you're lucky you get to bux a spent whore that doesn't respect you. Paying a surrogate mother and raising a child alone is the only safe way to reproduce.

Hopeless at sub8 tbh, avg looking niggas are just gonna wind up with some aging single mom, landwhale, or used up roastie who will find the act of sex with them as repulsive.
Yea but at 5-7 you can get a good job and people won’t disrespect you so much. You can have a good social life without being clowned on all the time. It’s better.

how do we win?

even if guys like us get a girl there is no way we can even compare with the chad that took her virginity.

while you are happy to finally have someone she is suicidal because you are such a downgrade from chad.

thats the brutal part.

getting a girl is a delusional fantasy scenario to me at this point and even then it dosent work.
Be remembered for having blood stained hands, basically just go ER

Establishing a patriarchal authoritarian government by rebelling globally against matriarchy

Female slavery is the only solution. We must make all of them into our concubine sex slaves.

Just conquer the neighborhood for some money and bitches