Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do we know you are dead?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Accidental or unexpected deaths do happen. You might think a user has quit the forum but in reality he died. This thread is a life insurance, and you telling us your symptoms of death can inform us about your death. I will use myself as an example, so if I die you won't see me online on the forum for at least 1 month. I could take 1 week break but that would be maximum time for break, and 1+month means death. What about you boyos? So um wanna make an insurance on your life in this thread?

Probably if I'm gone for several months I'm dead.

Accidental or unexpected deaths do happen. You might think a user has quit the forum but in reality he died. This thread is a life insurance, and you telling us your symptoms of death can inform us about your death. I will use myself as an example, so if I die you won't see me online on the forum for at least 1 month. I could take 1 week break but that would be maximum time for break, and 1+month means death. What about you boyos? So um wanna make an insurance on your life in this thread?
If you don't see someone for like 6 months they died. I mean most people would login out of curiosity.

I will tell you guys if I'm dead.

If you don't see someone for like 6 months they died. I mean most people would login out of curiosity.
Fakecels/trolls/women that got bored?

Fakecels who ascended?

People who got too busy because of work, school, mandatory military service, etc. and simply forgot?

interesting concept for a thread :ping:

if you hear about a strong earthquake in central america and you don't see me log in within 2-3 months time, i'm probably a goner.

If I’m off here for longer than a week then it’s very safe to assume that I’m dead.

If I’m off here for longer than a week then it’s very safe to assume that I’m dead.

i was thinking about making a thread like this but i realised noone gives a fuck and neither wont i when i die

when i stop breathing is a good sign

If I made a thread hinting towards suicide and didn't log in for awhile
If I stopped logging on here for like 2 months but I didn't move to a similar, but better, incel forum

I worry about that too. If I ever decide to leave I'll make a thread to say it, then I'll stop posting or gradually decrease my activity here to 0.

I feel like I'll still visit from time to time and leave a few shitposts here and there.

If you notice you've been asleep for a lot longer than normal then you're probably dead or in a coma.

if I'm on the news it means I'm dead (as in I die in a plane crash that gets on the news or something)

Last edited:
if I'm gone for more than a month, I'm likely dead or ascended. But way more likely the former

Also, as a sidenote, I think @Gremlincel might be dead kek

Pour one out for the homie

Go Andy Lubitz
tenor.gif

not seen in over 10 days. Baseless speculation really, but I got a feeling from my interactions with him that he was on the verge of suicide. Can any discord cuck confirm if @Gremlincel is alive or not?

not seen in over 10 days. Baseless speculation really, but I got a feeling from my interactions with him that he was on the verge of suicide. Can any discord cuck confirm if @Gremlincel is alive or not?
He will be back bro :feelsbadman:

I'd dm 1 of the mods or admin with my personal details after getting my legal and financial affairs in order for my family with my rope note and manifesto before I decide to finally end it all.

If I'm gone for a few months

You will never know, sorry. There is just no way. Even if i write that im going to kill myself and then disappear, i could be larping to never come back or be a bored fakecel that gives up.

The only ways people here can know if someone also from here is really dead is:
A) Telling us his real name/ place and when he is going to kill himself. Also, a way to check this. In Spain would be easy, but i dont know if other countries publish an official record of the deceased.
B) Telling us his real name and then going ER.
C) Killing himself on live

And im not going to do any of those probably. If i kill myself, its not going to be planned and discussed in a fucking thread here :feelsseriously:
I dont think there are any other ways to let us know without a doubt.

Fakecels/trolls/women that got bored?

Fakecels who ascended?

People who got too busy because of work, school, mandatory military service, etc. and simply forgot?
Sorry for ruining your thread but this tbh.

I made it very clear in a thread if I fail when I'm in Asia in January I'm going to kms myself before I return home.

In what astral plane or alternative universe? Is this the true universe? Or a false one and living much better in another one?