Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do we fix the incel problem [soy warning]

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
IT tards at it again
Screenshot 20231230 011523 Reddit

Screenshot 20231230 010720 Reddit

Muhh go to therapy and be happy with yourself. :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Screenshot 20231230 001814 Reddit

Just fund mental health theory.

Instead of funding mental health, why not fund state mandated girlfriends? I will be more happy having a girlfriend than seeing some soyboy 50yo cuck twice a week and pay 1000$ per month to talk to him.

Enforce monogamy

Make the dating market non-open, non-free, restrict the ability for foids to be hypergamous.

Ban abortions, ban condoms, ban pills, ban alimony, ban child suppport, make a one night stand with chad a risk of suffering their whole life.

Ban std cure research, sexhavers must die, billions must die, i am chudjak.

Let foids suck our cock and coom on their face for free :ahegao:

Sorted.

Women aren’t capable of self reflection or admitting wrong in the way you want.

Any problem they perceive is simply them fearing that the problem would affect them, and they don’t care about men’s needs or wants, they want the issue to go away so they aren’t affected.

They would be happy if castrating virgins past the age of 18 was a mandated solution.

They seriously don’t care about you, so stop reaching out to these fags.

the memes write themselves with this one

Meanwhile the media is constantly bashing men...

The therapy meme is ridiculous. I was with countless other ugly men who were lost in society, most of which were actually listening, trying hard, and it got them absolutely nowhere beyond just be a wageslave and shut up.

They have no idea how to help lonely men.

“incels don’t meet the beauty standard they created”, your right why didn’t we think of that, let’s just make being short, nct, low test, poor jaw development,etc, the beauty standard! Because attraction towards features Is definitely created by society and not biology- :feelstastyman:

They have no idea how to help lonely men.
They don't give the slightest fuck about helping us. They want us to shut up and be content with it

it's literal government intervention at this point

IT tards at it againView attachment 1022788

View attachment 1022789

Muhh go to therapy and be happy with yourself. :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

View attachment 1022790

Just fund mental health theory.

Instead of funding mental health, why not fund state mandated girlfriends? I will be more happy having a girlfriend than seeing some soyboy 50yo cuck twice a week and pay 1000$ per month to talk to him.

Enforce monogamy

Make the dating market non-open, non-free, restrict the ability for foids to be hypergamous.

Ban abortions, ban condoms, ban pills, ban alimony, ban child suppport, make a one night stand with chad a risk of suffering their whole life.

Ban std cure research, sexhavers must die, billions must die, i am chudjak.
lol look at one of their pfps icons
its literally a bitch with multi color hairdye
the memes write themselves:feelshaha:

How to ACTUALLY fix the problem? Make plastic surgery and orthodontic care affordable. Or subsidize it. Eventually society is gonna have to make the choice. Affordable surgery for all Not-Hot men is the only thing that will save global civilization. All other roads lead to living in some kind of Handmaid's Tale nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back