Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do we delete our posts?

M

maxxxer

Off to respect women
★★★
Now that this site has been certified as a federal honeypot, how do I delete all my posts?

Last edited:
Now that his site has been certified as a federal honeypot, how do I delete all my posts?
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

You don't. If you've said anything that could get you in legal trouble, it's over.

Is too late.
This. Even if you were to deleted every post that you have ever made on this site, your posts and data in general is still stored and collected by the fbi and by serge. Its over, bros.

Not that you need to greyceeell

Greycels like us don't matter faggot

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

You don't. If you've said anything that could get you in legal trouble, it's over.
Ive said so many edgy shit on here. So yeah, im fucked :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This. Even if you were to deleted every post that you have ever made on this site, your posts and data in general is still stored and collected by the fbi and by serge. Its over, bros.
this all of
em are (((archived)))

See you in jail sweetie

People can change. I used to be a slut and bully, but now I found god. Teehee
I kek’d. And btw, being blackpilled is unforgivable in our clown society. If people found out that I’m an evil inkwell, I will never be forgiven because I dared to make le edgy jokes about the so precious female gender.

Now that this site has been certified as a federal honeypot, how do I delete all my posts?
I kek’d. And btw, being blackpilled is unforgivable in our clown society. If people found out that I’m an evil inkwell, I will never be forgiven because I dared to make le edgy jokes about the so precious female gender.
See you in jail sweetie
People can change. I used to be a slut and bully, but now I found god. Teehee
Not that you need to greyceeell

Greycels like us don't matter faggot
hopefully someone fucks over this fed site. make sure u join my discord

Last edited:
As long as you haven’t said anything too specific you should be fine. Don’t bother worrying.

As long as you haven’t said anything too specific you should be fine. Don’t bother worrying.
Yea imagine glowies prioritizing edgy lonely incels over actual criminals. But still it sucks that this site is shilled to the core by the owner.

It's already over

thats only in america, if you are in a cucked nation, you will be crucified for trolling

While I haven’t really said anything that can be traced back to me, I’ve said some really edgy and overall fucked things on this website. So of course, cucks will try to get me in trouble one of these days for being edgy on a fucking inkell forum.

While I haven’t really said anything that can be traced back to me, I’ve said some really edgy and overall fucked things on this website. So of course, cucks will try to get me in trouble one of these days for being edgy on a fucking inkell forum.
Nothing will happen. Unless you went into politics or became a mass shooter in which case they'd look back at your posts and say "look at how bigoted he was" :feelskek:

Are you sure feds can’t trace you via IP? Even VPNs might not be safe. If they can trace darknet users they can probably trace you.

It's already been scraped.

Are you sure feds can’t trace you via IP? Even VPNs might not be safe. If they can trace darknet users they can probably trace you.
I usually use a paid VPN service whilst I browse this site. But yes, they store your I.P once you sign up for this website ( since you can’t sign up with a VON on or while on the TOR browser). So yes, I’m fucked.

You can't, a paddy wagon is now speeding to your home as we speak

Nothing will happen. Unless you went into politics or became a mass shooter in which case they'd look back at your posts and say "look at how bigoted he was" :feelskek:
So, are you telling me that as long as I don’t do anything stupid (like going ER) or become a notable politician, I should be fine? Is this true? I pray to God that it is.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you said something really edgy/made an actual threat to someone

Internet censorship mixed with cancel culture eventually leads to a situation where anonymity in social media is shunned. Look at most social media today. Many people use their real names and pictures in sites like Twitter and Faceberg. It's becoming more the norm that you use your real identity online so that you're held accountable for your words and punished for wrongthink.

1984 was a blueprint. Enjoy the internet while it lasts. The next ten years are going to be a bumpy ride.

Internet censorship mixed with cancel culture eventually leads to a situation where anonymity in social media is shunned. Look at most social media today. Many people use their real names and pictures in sites like Twitter and Faceberg. It's becoming more the norm that you use your real identity online so that you're held accountable for your words and punished for wrongthink.

1984 was a blueprint. Enjoy the internet while it lasts. The next ten years are going to be a bumpy ride.
Thanks leftists and Jewish communists!

Potentially anything can be traced but it comes down to how far they are willing to waste resources for it.
thats only in america, if you are in a cucked nation, you will be crucified for trolling
I doubt the fbi is going to try to trace all of us down just to gaslight us.
So, are you telling me that as long as I don’t do anything stupid (like going ER) or become a notable politician, I should be fine? Is this true? I pray to God that it is.
If you didn’t act on the edgy shit you post, what are they supposed to bring you to court or charge you for? Thought crimes isn’t a thing yet.

I usually use a paid VPN service whilst I browse this site. But yes, they store your I.P once you sign up for this website ( since you can’t sign up with a VON on or while on the TOR browser). So yes, I’m fucked.
I’ll pour one out for you brocel. Is the stuff you said even that bad? At worst if they come knocking you can just say it was a joke (in Fortnite). But actually just dont say anything, get a lawyer

Potentially anything can be traced but it comes down to how far they are willing to waste resources for it.

If you didn’t act on the edgy shit you post, what are they supposed to bring you to court or charge you for? Thought crimes isn’t a thing yet.
If you say you’ll do something violent and with slightly too much detail they’ll certainly come after you.

Last edited:
Yes. The only thing they'd be looking out for is people literally organising some sort of attack or something like that in real life or claiming that they have committed a crime or are going to. Everything else is just people shit-stirring.

I hope that this is true. But to be fair, I’ve heard about people getting arrested or taken to a mental hospital for posting inflammatory material here. It even happened to some teen my age back in 2019. There was a post about it, but I’m far to lazy to find it rn tbh.
I’ll pour one out for you brocel. Is the stuff you said even that bad? At worst if they come knocking you can just say it was a joke (in Fortnite). But actually just dont say anything, get a lawyer
Ive said shit like Brevik is a hero for slaughtering a bunch if leftists on an island for example kek. And thats just the tip of the iceberg of all the edgy shit that I’ve posted here. Also, I’m more concerned about my parents and my school finding out about my activity on this website rather than me getting in trouble tbh. My mother would never speak to me again if she found out about the type of shit that I post here lol.

Last edited:
A post, no matter how bad, is a reflection of where you were THEN. I don’t want to delete my posts because of that reason. They’re a timeline.

Yes. The only thing they'd be looking out for is people literally organising some sort of attack or something like that in real life or claiming that they have committed a crime or are going to. Everything else is just people shit-stirring.
This is correct. They don't care about edgy posts, as long as you don't make tangible and actionable threats. Saying something like you're going to nuke China isn't a tangible and actionable threat, that shit's just comical edge posting. But saying you're going to shoot your co-worker who's been bullying you at work definitely is, and you'll most likely get a knock on your door if you're already under surveillance.

A post, no matter how bad, is a reflection of where you were THEN. I don’t want to delete my posts because of that reason. They’re a timeline.
Makes sense tbh. Its just that if I want to look for a job or go to a good school, I dont want this shit to be traced back to me.

I hope that this is true. But to be fair, I’ve heard about people getting arrested or taken to a mental hospital for posting inflammatory material here. It even happened to some teen my age back in 2019. There was a post about it, but I’m far to lazy to find it rn tbh.

Ive said shit like Brevik is a hero for slaughtering a bunch if leftists on an island for example kek. And thats just the tip of the iceberg of all the edgy shit that I’ve posted here. Also, I’m more concerned about my parents and my school finding out about my activity on this website rather than me getting in trouble tbh. My mother would never speak to me again if she found out about the type of shit that I post here lol.
Unless you said something along the lines of you were going to kill X or so and so, nothing going to happen. Besides it’s common sense that you shouldn’t be saying something like that on any internet website really. They need something tangible that you could potentially pull off to charge or put a warrant on you.

Also, I’m more concerned about my parents and my school finding out about my activity on this website rather than me getting in trouble tbh. My mother would never speak to me again if she found out about the type of shit that I post here lol.
Tbh if youre still in school (especially before college) you probably dont have much to lose. Wageslaves have more to lose.

Unless you said something along the lines of you were going to kill X or so and so, nothings going to happen. Besides it’s common sense that you shouldn’t be saying something like that on any internet website really.
Ive never made direct threats or announced any plans of killing anyone. So Ig I should be fine, unless thought crime becomes a legitimate crime in the near future.

t. bundy

Actually, never mind @CheapCocaine I've just taken a look through your post history.

tenor.gif

:p

Just own it. I've said all kinds of shit here too. I don't think I care anymore. We're living in a time when saying one word can ruin your life. Free speech and free expression don't exist. If I go to the office and say something like "nigger" loudly, it's over. Career and reputation ruined, socially castigated and ostracized, and eventually will be financially deprived and made destitute. But here, I can jokingly call you a nigger and nobody would blink twice. It's a clown fucking world and it's falling apart all around us.

Enjoy the painting mounted on the wall before the flames consume it. It might be the last you see of it.

Just own it. I've said all kinds of shit here too. I don't think I care anymore. We're living in a time when saying one word can ruin your life. Free speech and free expression don't exist. If I go to the office and say something like "nigger" loudly, it's over. Career and reputation ruined, socially castigated and ostracized, and eventually will be financially deprived and made destitute. But here, I can jokingly call you a nigger and nobody would blink twice. It's a clown fucking world and it's falling apart all around us.

Enjoy the painting mounted on the wall before the flames consume it. It might be the last you see of it.
Ye this. The worst thing that can happen is the site goes down and then another one pops up a couple of months down the line somewhere.

Based mentality ngl. Fuck this clown world. If I said that same shit but about conservatives or other so called “priviliged groups”, nobody would care. So, fuck everyone.

I wonder how they'll get me in Brazil.

Ye this. The worst thing that can happen is the site goes down and then another one pops up a couple of months down the line somewhere.
Yup. But tbh aside from getting in trouble, another main concern of mine is that sensitive data of mine is now in Serge’s and the fbis hands. I might pay serge some crypto to delete my data from his homland security data center (jk - bribing dat nigga isnt going to work lol). It sucks as well, because I was planning one day to live into the forest in order to escape this clown society. But, they will always have a profile on me because I decided to post on an incel forum when I was 17.

I wonder how they'll get me in Brazil.
They’ll send the cartels after your ass lol.

Last edited:
Yup. But tbh aside from getting in trouble, another main concern of mine is that sensitive data of mine is now in Serge’s and the fbis hands. I might pay serge some crypto to delete my data from his homland security data center (jk - bribing dat nigga isnt going to work lol). It sucks as well, because I was planning one day to live into the forest in order to escape this clown society. But, they will always have a profile on me because I decided to post on an incel forum when I was 17.
Nah that's just internet talk. You are literally just venting on here about your frustrations at being unwanted by women. Nobody outside of here and a subreddit for incels in denial (IT) cares about that.

And if they ARE going to that extent to add men to some list then that list is going to be pretty fucking huge :lul: Imagine all the edgy comments you see on some YouTube videos, facebook, twitter subreddits etc etc. I've seen about 10 edgy sites come and go in the last couple of years.

Nah that's just internet talk. You are literally just venting on here about your frustrations at being unwanted by women. Nobody outside of here and a subreddit for incels in denial (IT) cares about that.

And if they ARE going to that extent to add men to some list then that list is going to be pretty fucking huge :lul: Imagine all the edgy comments you see on some YouTube videos, facebook, twitter subreddits etc etc. I've seen about 10 edgy sites come and go in the last couple of years.
Good point tbh. Edgyness is just a default for online discussion, so why would they just go after us?

Good point tbh. Edgyness is just a default for online discussion, so why would they just go after us?
There are other reasons for that. Incels are potentially a convenient new threat archetype to use in pushing certain agendas. We're already classified as terrorists in some countries. Absurd as that is, we have to accept that it's a reality which has a higher likelihood of getting worse over time than the likelihood of getting better. It's been discussed here a handful of times in the past.