Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do we deal with beta orbiters

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
I literally found this on 4chan Jesus the way males valid females is insane.
Screenshot 20181017 005639

we shoot them lol

Holy fuck and here I thought the folks on 4chan were at least redpilled.

That’s really sad, the depths of which a beta orbit will go. 400 pounds?

The only way to deal with beta orbiters, is to decrease the male population. At least 20 males for every 1 female, then women will be the ones unable to find a partner.

Lame pathetic cucks chasing landwhale NEET pussy.

It's a vERy simple solution :feelsthink:

fuck this shit pisses me off. ive tried to talk to some of these idiots and it seems like a lost cause. some of these dumbasses are 30-40 years old you would think they would have wised up. all you can do is point out the obvious and hope it clicks in their pea brains.

The only way to deal with beta orbiters, is to decrease the male population. At least 20 males for every 1 female, then women will be the ones unable to find a partner.
COPE

LMAO. 4chan has been full of betas and normies for years now. maybe 5 years ago yes it was

4chan is good and tame blackpill wise but god fucking damn are those cucks susceptible to being beta orbiters especially /r9k/ god fucking damnit those tards will turn their back on everything they stand for, for 10 seconds of attention from a 3/10 goth thot. its quite sad they need to be re evaluated

that site has been cucked forever man, allowing foids in it ruins it thats why i love this site, no foids to distract Low IQ Orbiters .

Fuck cuckchan,I'm so glad I don't go there anymore.

And that's why we shouldn't allow females here. Ever.

No guarantee that anon isn't doing it to troll.

"not ancient" :feelskek::feelskek:

over for coping "careermaxxing" oldcels, including me