Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do we compete with this?

Hoffman_13

Hoffman_13

Eternal Virgin
★★★

look at this specimen
this genetic god
he should be getting paid to impregnate women tbh
how do we compete with gigachads?

We are not supposed to compete bro. we are out of game and we never been in it lmao

look at this specimen
this genetic god
he should be getting paid to impregnate women tbh
how do we compete with gigachads?

we don't, i want a refund from life

6'9 without looking like a leankleet is too op, also this dude don't seem to be low iq

we are not in any competition

@Tellem--T You can never compete with this light-skin nigga. Just LDAR.

[SUICIDEFUEL]

We are not supposed to compete bro. we are out of game and we never been in it lmao
This.
The pale legs is the only flaw that I see from that guy, is tan on his upper body.

Atleast we can kill them.

Chad worship = gay. You want to suck his cock, admit it.

You can’t compete if you never began playing in the first place.

i can't even walk to the washroom without getting tired and im not even fat. its over

if you use heavy steroids, supplementing like crazy and taking care of your health without making any mistakes, you might get close to his level without steroids.

He is the main character in his own life. We're just the grunts he pays no heed to...
Alsoz, this has been posted already...

Look at the comments and notice the absence of thirsty foids.
Compare it to this:

LOL Gigachad.

It's all drugs (roids) and good diet. He has an IQ of a monkey.

He was just lucky for not having a manlet mother, like all tall people. Male manlets don't reproduce anyway.

Don’t be silly. All you have to do to compete is take a shower, get a haircut, work on your personality, become 6’9”, grow wider shoulders and grow more bones in your face. If you haven’t done those things, your inceldom is a choice sweety.. you’re not entitled to love. You have to work for it.

Looks like he skipped leg day one too many times.

We cant compete against anyone. We are fucked since we born

Why even bother as a subhuman curry. I make every white guy look exactly like this

This fucker skips leg day I can tell

He looks like a 3d rendering.

Firearms are the only possibility.

Simple answer: YOU CANT. Just ldar.​

''JUst Personlty him bro da Persnrolty is more BetteR ''

Don’t be silly. All you have to do to compete is take a shower, get a haircut, work on your personality, become 6’9”, grow wider shoulders and grow more bones in your face. If you haven’t done those things, your inceldom is a choice sweety.. you’re not entitled to love. You have to work for it.
:feelskek: