Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How do u react if a foid delivers your food?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
If you order food. And u can already see in the camera from your apartment it’s a (cute) foid. And what if she’s friendly and smiling

Are u like:

1. I might be super friendly. Maybe I’ll ascend

2. Fuck that whore. I barely can look at her. And I’m just being cold to her

I would be short with her, maintaining a disinterested demeanor. I wouldn't give her the privilege of full sentence responses, only one word answers and grunts. I would hastily close the door on her face, and not tip her.

And even after all that, it would probably be one of the only rude encounters she's had with a male all week.

Happened to me a few times and honestly i just take the food and close the door. I say thank you, but i say that to everyone. No matter if they are male or female.

I would be short with her, maintaining a disinterested demeanor. I wouldn't give her the privilege of full sentence responses, only one word answers and grunts. I would hastily close the door on her face, and not tip her.

And even after all that, it would probably be one of the only rude encounters she's had with a male all week.
well said grey

based

I'd say "thank you, have a nice day" just as I would do if the person delivering my food was an ethnic manlet.

The fact that you are considering giving special treatment to a femoid worker because somewhere deep down you are still considering the possibility of ascension shows that you haven't fully accepted the blackpill.

i‘m willing to do frisky shit with the women that sometimes serve me when I buy food from the local chip shop but I doubt any of them local women working there find me attractive so not gonna bother making a move on them.

No foid food deliverer s in my country. Its a male only job

I'd say "thank you, have a nice day" just as I would do if the person delivering my food was an ethnic manlet.

The fact that you are considering giving special treatment to a femoid worker because somewhere deep down you are still considering the possibility of ascension shows that you haven't fully accepted the blackpill.
Indeed. This type of meet up would be wildly rare evemln for Chad. Why even excercise such an option? Take the food, say thanks, amd move on.

Same as a man. Except I'd tip less to foids and chads than I would to short unattractive men.

Never happened. 90% of the time when I order food, an ethnic male shows up. I always tip when it's an incel-looking guy, because I know these guys have 10 times fewer tips than chad who's got tips from girls asking their numbers.
10% of the time it's a white male.

I have legit ordered uber eats a hundred times or so, never got any foid serving me :) Guess the work is too hard for them and they prefer betabuxxing instead :)

If one came, I'd contact uber eats to say she spilled everything in it and it's uneatable. I don't support whores.

Last edited:
Normally tbh. I interact as little as possible and done.

But I very very rarely order food.

Indeed. This type of meet up would be wildly rare evemln for Chad. Why even excercise such an option? Take the food, say thanks, amd move on.
When I was at boarding school in a predominately cumskin suburban/exurban area it wasn't uncommon to have a high-tier Becky/Stacylite deliver my pizza, mostly high school or college foids in their cars, hunting for tips from relatively affluent simps.

But this would never happen in large cities, food delivery is a domain of the low SMV male, driving around on dangerous scooters for minimum wage. Pretty foids in food service usually end up bartending or in upmarket full-service restaurants.

Take the food, say it’s cold and throw it back in her face while slamming the door.

talking to women? mogs me. i just tell them to leave it by the door

I've literally never had someone deliver food at my house

Truestcel trait ngl

I quickly take my stuff and shut the door without saying a word

If you order food. And u can already see in the camera from your apartment it’s a (cute) foid. And what if she’s friendly and smiling

Are u like:

give bad reviews

being friendly to anyone who isn't intimate to me is an automatic process, and receiving a delivery is one minute of (embarrassing) interaction
there's no reason I'd dramatically alter just to upset a gorl, and anyone saying otherwise is coping and hasn't left the basement in the last 10 years

Are u like:

Every guy she visits will probably be super friendly, by then it would be the norm for her. You wouldn't stand out by being friendly.

You stand out by being genetically gifted (chad) or rich. If you're neither then gg wp it's over.

Cant even order food or talk to people due to social retardation but i would treat that disgusting whore like shit, they deserve no empathy