Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how do u imagine your death moment?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★
incel trait: you can't die

noir-trou-risitas-accretion

Hemorrhage Dengue decease, or stabbed/shot by a thug...

I live in a shithole city. I don't think I will live long enough to kill myself.

In jail or from rope in like 10-15 years

i nevER woke up from my sleep

Hemorrhage Dengue decease, or stabbed/shot by a thug...

I live in a shithole city. I don't think I will live long enough to kill myself.
brutal...stay safe

Natural death in my house alone by myself

Basically how my uncle died. Early 60s, alone by himself he was sitting in his chair when a stroke put him out of his misery.

Stray bullet, heart attack, lung cancer, vehicle accident
One of these

Heart attack.

how can never wake up be one of the worst way to go
other wtf choc chat omg choque
it is nigga....i wanna know when it is gonna happen so i can like do some things/...thats just too sudden..maybe i wanna tell someone something

Basically how my uncle died. Early 60s, alone by himself he was sitting in his chair when a stroke put him out of his misery.
dang

it is nigga....i wanna know when it is gonna happen so i can like do some things/...thats just too sudden..maybe i wanna tell someone something
Well I see what u mean but death can be quite painfull and stressfull so .. But it is a personal preference anyway

For some reason I imagined getting murdered by a mob. I'm nonNT so I might say something spicy and get murdered one day.

Well I see what u mean but death can be quite painfull and stressfull so .. But it is a personal preference anyway
yeah....if i got nothing do to or no one to see then death in sleep will be my choice

For some reason I imagined getting murdered by a mob. I'm nonNT so I might say something spicy and get murdered one day.
jfl...yeah i have that one on my list too...nothing to lose moment may come upon us any time (more likely tho, it will be them that will say sth to me n ill have to face em)

I will be executed by branded microchipped ZOGbots.

People here will kill to get to your country nigga
Lets switch
Just get on a boat or plane and claim asylum, no one gets deported.
Every ethnic, nigger and sand nigger here could relocate to Western Europe easily and get free money and housing.

Just get on a boat or plane and claim asylum, no one gets deported.
Every ethnic, nigger and sand nigger here could relocate to Western Europe easily and get free money and housing.
Im too inept/autist for that