Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do u feel bout fags

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

Banned
-
Some months ago me and a other nigga beat the shit out of a gay couple holding hands in a trainstation just for fun

As long as they stay away from me, I'm good

I dont like them

I dont like fags but I understand where they are coming from. High standards and have to settle with the same sex for love and validation. A sad sight

No problem for me, if they not feminists. If I'd be agressive and into fight stuff, I would beat feminists, be they fags or not

Whatever floats their boat so long as they dont get in my face about it.

Gays are incel allies, even if we find their behavior degenerate. First off, they are a sexual minority that faces some degree of discrimination, although not as hated as incels, rednecks still hate them. Second, every gay dude is one less man to compete with, and gay chads are literally sacrificing their genetic superiority by being gay and thus making life a fraction of a fraction of a percent easier for all other men. Third, the LGBT community has some degree of political power, and we don't. If incels were welcomed as a sexually oppressed group by the LGBT community, we could start identifying as Trans-Attractive and the public would be more accepting of the idea of us needing insurance to cover surgerymaxxing to help us overcome suicide and depression the same way the transgender people are sometimes covered by insurance. If anyone from The Left is going to have empathy for incels, it will be the LGBT community... eventually, if we get the right representation. Forth, most gay people have been pretty kind to me, I even had a gay drug dealer than would hook me up fat when I was a teenager...

Last edited:
i hate alll ddegenerates so i would be very happy if islam became law and they were stoned
edit 500th poost :dab:

Let them fuck each other in the ass.
No need to shove that shit to my face

fucking hate them they should be burned. :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

I hate them just like everyone else