Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do u cope with the fact you will never be in relationship with a good looking female?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I find that fact to be harder to cope with than lifelong inceldom. I don’t think I could love someone who is ugly or fat, I’d need a beautiful girlfriend who I wouldnt be ashamed of.
Tbh if your self esteem is so high you could comfortably spend time in public with an ugly foid you’re a fakecel.

"I don't want an ugly girl, I want a Stacy, you're all fakecels" :feelstastyman:

"I don't want an ugly girl, I want a Stacy, you're all fakecels" :feelstastyman:

I want a girl I’d find attractive, doesn’t have to be a Stacy. Tbh I find most Stacies to be uglier than for example Beckys

I eat pickled fish.

Tbh in my current state I don’t really deserve a gf

I remember how you wrote cute girls are chad only and chadlite could only get sloppy seconds. I too would be posting here if that was the case.

why not, is it anything besides looks you think? do you plan on trying to fix any of that?

why not, is it anything besides looks you think? do you plan on trying to fix any of that?
It’s obviously always going to be my looks but I‘ve just been rotting at home all day without going outside for months on end, of course no foid is gonna put up with that

It’s obviously always going to be my looks but I‘ve just been rotting at home all day without going outside for months on end, of course no foid is gonna put up with that
I'm kinda in the same position tbh, this is why looksmaxxing isn't enough for me tbh

I'm kinda in the same position tbh, this is why looksmaxxing isn't enough for me tbh
You have to looksmaxx then NTmaxx and approachmaxx

I’m gonna save up for surgeries and shit when I start wageslaving

I asked out a girl who you guys would probably say is between a 4-6. She was a geek and so fucking cute, at least in my eyes.
She said no because I'm not even close to a 4 or a 6. On my best day, I'm maybe a 2.

Not only do I have to cope with not getting a 10/10, I have to cope with not getting even a 4-6/10

Last edited:
You have to looksmaxx then NTmaxx and approachmaxx

I’m gonna save up for surgeries and shit when I start wageslaving
fuck NT/approaching

I need to looksmax to 6/10 and then dickmaxx, then I'll slay with zero effort

Dawg ive been rejected by landwhales and 3/10 autists

At this point I need someone who just likes me for who I am. After 35 attempts, no one has given me a chance. I am basically inclined to believe that this person I have in mind simply does not exist. I cope with careermaxxing and moneymaxxing for myself.

last onenitis is average at best. small tits and ass. id plow that bitch until shes ded

I just tell myself I will have it. Easy.

I find that fact to be harder to cope with than lifelong inceldom. I don’t think I could love someone who is ugly or fat, I’d need a beautiful girlfriend who I wouldnt be ashamed of.
Tbh if your self esteem is so high you could comfortably spend time in public with an ugly foid you’re a fakecel.

I've seen upsets before, such as the Giants beating the Patriots in the 2008 superbowl, the Warriors beating the Mavericks in the 2007 Playoffs or 16th seeded UMBC beating Virginia in NCAA in 2018. I've seen average looking men with Stacies before (haven't seen ugly men with Stacies so I can't speak for truecels). I know I have better chances of WINNING THE LOTTERY while being struck by lightning at the same time than with Stacy but I cope with the fact that I have that needle in a haystack unicorn chance. I know other fellow incels are gonna tell me it's OVER but I deny it and keep subconsciously telling myself that 1/100,000,000,000,000 chance is something to look forward to because If you keep focusing on purely the negative in life you're gonna want to fucking kill urself so always give yourself hope that something is better to come.

Cope, even the most boring and void of any interest chads still get laid like crazy. There's no "deserving" in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back