Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do truecels on here get their drugs ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
How does it come that people on here who obvioulsy have no friends and social life are able to get prescriptions drugs and other hard drugs while i can't even find someone who sells me weed ?:lasereyes:

I don't know but I imagine that they at least have some sort of a social life to find dealers.

Gonna lose some weight and get a pot card for my anorexia.

I don't know but I imagine that they at least have some sort of a social life to find dealers.
Most people on here have no friends, maybe 1 or 2 friends if they are lucky

@DarkStarDown says he knows a dealer around his area cuz of connections I think

How does it come that people on here who obvioulsy have no friends and social life are able to get prescriptions drugs and other hard drugs while i can't even find someone who sells me weed ?:lasereyes:
Cannabis and psilocybin are sold in stores in DC.

buy drugs in internet get it shipped and dropped off in your area

I get my weed from my brother

buy drugs on internet, get them shipped and dropped off via UPS
if you live in EU i can give u some based recommendations
Too high inhib for that, i'd prefer traditionally meeting with a dealer

Too high inhib for that, i'd prefer traditionally meeting with a dealer
Internet is way better, because
1) the internet seller in most cases is either the manifacturer or a trusted reseller, better quality
2) way lower prices
3) almost guaranteed delivery if ordered within schengen
4) feels nicer for high inhib autists who are scared of niggers/sandniggers

I'm straight edge

Internet is way better, because
1) the internet seller in most cases is either the manifacturer or a trusted reseller, better quality
2) way lower prices
3) almost guaranteed delivery if ordered within schengen
4) feels nicer for high inhib autists who are scared of niggers/sandniggers
I see where you come from, especially the lower prices are nice but the problem is that it can be tracked back way easier.

Meeting with a dealer: meet up, pay him in cash (can't be traced back), delete your chat, repeat

Ordering online: need to know the rights sites, many are fake, Payment like Bitcoin can be tracked back, package can be confiscated by customs office

Ask the local crackhead.

I know that some US states legalized weed but first time i hear of psylocibin being legal
Yeah I was surprised when I found out. (I ate 7 of a pack of 10 psilocybin edibles at once and felt nothing)

My sister give me some of hers

Yeah I was surprised when I found out. (I ate 7 of a pack of 10 psilocybin edibles at once and felt nothing)
You either have a high tolerance if you had psychedelics before or you were scammed

You either have a high tolerance if you had psychedelics before or you were scammed
I had tried them once before from the same brand. I ate 3 and felt a mental alteration. It was months later that I ate 7 and I doubt there was any difference between them.

I had tried them once before from the same brand. I ate 3 and felt a mental alteration. It was months later that I ate 7 and I doubt there was any difference between them.
weird, maybe a fault in the proudction ?

weird, maybe a fault in the proudction ?
It may have been due to varying levels of antipsychotic in my body. I was also strangely resistant to THC. Ate about 45 mg and felt nothing

@DarkStarDown says he knows a dealer around his area cuz of connections I think
Yeah, basically just through the "friends" I have made through class at college & co-workers; also I use Telegram to find people in my area.

Yeah, basically just through the "friends" I have made through class at college & co-workers; also I use Telegram to find people in my area.
statusmoggs me

statusmoggs me
I used “” for friends. They’re not really friends and basically just acquaintances i’m cool with I just call “friends” to cope with tbh.