Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do (((They))) run everything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I see people attacking (((Them))) here a lot, but I never see any factual basis for how or why they are doing things. Why would (((they))) want to eliminate white people that practically worship (((them))) and replace them with Muslims who hate them?

Didn’t (((they))) become filthy rich because making interest off bank loans was a sin under the Catholic Church so only (((they))) were allowed to open banks?

I’m not saying the ZOG isn’t real, American is controlled by (((them))) for sure, but is it really a worldwide conspiracy and how much power do (((they))) really have?

(((They))) live in gated communities, massive immigration therefore doesnt affect them

They are smarter than us. Thats it. While we worry about virginity from hollywood shit, are confused at mundane things, they run the world.

They are smarter than us. Thats it. While we worry about virginity from hollywood shit, are confused at mundane things, they run the world.
I think you are right. It’s like how black people think white people are oppressing and controlling them in America. Whites just mog blacks by being smarter and (((they))) mog whites by being smarter and by having actual community support.

Money=Influence=Power=Control

(((They))) are the master race.

I think you are right. It’s like how black people think white people are oppressing and controlling them in America. Whites just mog blacks by being smarter and (((they))) mog whites by being smarter and by having actual community support.
Once someone has more smarts, it will snowball other effects. Money, power, fame, and other forms of control. I wrote a blackpill that was ignored, but basically there are other races that are also very smart, but not on (((their))) level. Its why Jamals have no repercussions, they do not think ahead. Intelligence is a key factor of control of others, but other factor play a huge role. The better mousetrap will not succeed it bill gates markets his more and gives it away so its more known. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Brutal blackpill: Nazis made jews smarter. Most of the smart ones like the rothschilds escaped long before. They killed mostly low IQ Jews, the smart ones then started breeding into what is now even smarter Jews. Natural selection. The ones that escaped being killed were even higher IQ. https://trachtenbergspeedmath.com/jakow-trachtenberg/ Its like poisioning cockroaches, except the roaches now have a resistance to poison, replace the toxin with high IQ and its why ((they)) are so smart, natural selection by their enemies so that they kept killing the dumb ones. This has been happening for centuries. Sephardi Jews are not much smarter as a race because they were less persecuted and they didn't breed out the dumb ones. Don't get me started on Ethiopian Jews lol they're mostly retarded.

by being smarter and (((they))) mog whites by being smarter and by having actual community support.

Smart is the wrong term.(((They))) are just cunning. I mean, look at all those people understand what (((they))) are actually doing. The problem now, as stated here as well, is their position.

Search up the kabbalah and their teachings, they get help from certain powers who are not God. Theyre waiting for the antichrist to come aswell

Search up the kabbalah and their teachings, they get help from certain powers who are not God. Theyre waiting for the antichrist to come aswell
High IQ af

They don't run everything, but they're disproportionately represented in virtually all sectors of power. There're also old aristocratic lines of descent and freemasons involved in the elite echelons of society. They work together in a feedback loop with intersecting interests

Well all the money in the world is produced and owned by the Rothschild banking empire, a Jewish banking family. “America is in trillions of dollars of debt” means “America is in debt to the Rothschilds they borrowed money from”

The Rothschilds are known Jewish supremacists with a fanatical one world agenda

These facts aside, just consider the fact that any single person or distinct little group of people controlling the worlds money, can do WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT and have essentially unlimited power. If they have personal moral or political ambitions or any kind of radical ideas, NOBODY CAN STOP THEM from acting these ideas out. They have unlimited influence and power and can steer the world politically wherever they so please, which is precisely what they’ve been doing for hundreds of years since the first Rothschild sent his five sons across Europe to establish banking empires

Rothschilds can and have cooked up national and international wars, false flag terrorist atracks, cultural and social transformations. They control absolutely all institutions. They can foment social unrest and community distrust.

Read the protocols of Zion

Last edited by a moderator:
It's simple. Whites are deluded cucks, and they control whites.