Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do these college guys find it so easy to talk to girls?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Everywhere I go I see some dude interacting with a female. They might be walking together, sitting at a table etc.

It might seem dumb but I can't even comprehend hanging out with a girl. The cucks I have affiliated myself with have started noticing that I've never been seen with a girl.

Little do they know, I can't even talk to a foid in a formal setting without speaking too fast and incoherent, let alone an informal social situation.

Do they have average looks?

Most of the time they are just appearing. As in, there is nothing going on behind it.

Find some foids you aren't attracted to at all and try out basic interactions 101 with them. Ask them if they have 911 on speed dial first though.

Most of the time they are just appearing. As in, there is nothing going on behind it.

Find some foids you aren't attracted to at all and try out basic interactions 101 with them. Ask them if they have 911 on speed dial first though.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: wouldn't work though, I'm attracted to almost every foid

it's just like talking to men, not a biggie

things get complicated when it involves doing these male-female only interactions you're supposed to do like kissing them in the cheek

things get complicated when it involves doing these male-female only interactions you're supposed to do like kissing them in the cheek
I really don't understand what people mean when they say "it's just like talking to a man". It's definitely not. Men don't look at me with a weird look when I talk to them, men don't constantly act like I'm speaking Spanish to them (I know sometimes I talk fast, but the men are never rude about it), men don't constantly act like I'm beneath them.

I really don't understand what people mean when they say "it's just like talking to a man". It's definitely not. Men don't look at me with a weird look when I talk to them, men don't constantly act like I'm speaking Spanish to them (I know sometimes I talk fast, but the men are never rude about it), men don't constantly act like I'm beneath them.
maybe it's like talking to men for normies? no clue. I can't talk to men or women though. :feelsbadman:

The answer is simple, they are neurotypical.

I feel this. I get along with men very easily, especially working class men. Jokes come easily and common ground is quickly established. Foids, though, will just sometime outright ignore what I'm saying. Feels bad.

Try treating them as males, easer said than done. I can't speak to one who doesn't share at least 3 or 4 interests as me.

Everywhere I go I see some dude interacting with a female. They might be walking together, sitting at a table etc.

It might seem dumb but I can't even comprehend hanging out with a girl. The cucks I have affiliated myself with have started noticing that I've never been seen with a girl.

Little do they know, I can't even talk to a foid in a formal setting without speaking too fast and incoherent, let alone an informal social situation.
It's because we're too accustomed to the Foid's true nature to see them as anything but animals devoid of any shred of decency, that it's hard to entertain the idea of having a Conversation with a foid without feeling tense. Our own personal experiences from having been bullied and bellited by foids reaffirm the fact that we're right to feel this way. Our high inhibition is our subconscious' way of protecting us from any potential hurt and anguish another foid could inflict on us, like many foids from our past have done to us before.

Most normies aren't as subhuman as the average .co user so they've never been on the receiving end of a Foids' scathing remarks and micro-expressions like we have, so naturally normies are less apprehensive when talking to foids because they haven't had that High Inhibition instilled into them like we have

giga chad moment :chad: . I never gave a kiss in the cheek

Are you a larp? The answer is obvious

They are NT normies or higher with usual benefit of good height and/or face.

But don't always mistake a guy talking to the girl as anything meaningful, sometimes it's a avg or mediocre tier normie or failed normie being taken advantage of and becoming simp material. If the guy isnt tall or good looking, they are probably pseudo orbiting at best.

giga chad moment :chad: . I never gave a kiss in the cheek
I always end up sperging when I have to do that

but most of the times foids will avoid doing that to me anyways and just shake my hand instead

They are normies.
If they say hi or strike up a conversation with a foid the foid keeps the conversation going.

Doesn't happen for incels or when it does you'll get a oneitis

Because they are used to it, years of talking and dating made them comfortable.

Because they are used to it, years of talking and dating made them comfortable.
Having years of talking and dating with women by the time you're in college is a notion that makes me feel so depressed about myself. So out of my world.

Confidence and an outgoing personality

Do you have 911 on the dail of speed?
Should i put 911 on my dial of speed?

I'm am of intrigued!

Do you have 911 on the dail of speed?
Should i put 911 on my dial of speed?

I'm am of intrigued!

Yes. You should also be lighting a meth pipe while you approach too. Casually

they're oversocialized

Yes. You should also be lighting a meth pipe while you approach too. Casually
The kids these days stick meth in a pipe? Well... Ain't that something! I guess snorting or shooting it up is out of style...

"It's not a big deal bro"
66f.jpg
:lul:

The kids these days stick meth in a pipe? Well... Ain't that something! I guess snorting or shooting it up is out of style...
Tinfoil bib these days, surpassing the tinfoil hat

Something I've seen that separates low-t cucktears style incels and guys like us.. is girls feel comfortable and not threatened around low-t normies. Like the girl is relaxed and smiling and having a conversation with him. Granted she will NEVER sleep with him.. but she can tell hes a normie.

Guys like us walk in to join the conversation, and the girl you can tell immediately becomes uncomfortable, and in my case more and more angry looking until she leaves in a hurry very soon after I come.

Cuz they had positive experiences they're whole life