Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do the mods determine if a user is actually a foid?

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
I've seen many such cases of GrAYniggers joining and getting banned for allegedly being a foid, but when looking at their post history, sometimes it is obvious that they are but there are other times when it isn't.

So how do mods determine whether or not they should be banned?

I guess a recent example would be @Neucher

They actually have so much more info about user than you

Confused Hawaii GIF by ION

Fat Link requests nudes from them

Not even joking

Thats why I always send voice note, to assert my inceldom.

They get pussy pics from them, obviously:feelsthink:.

Thats why I always send voice note, to assert my inceldom.
Nah brocel. The way you talk. Just no way foid would say shit like that. You are way too non NT to be a foid

I've seen many such cases of GrAYniggers joining and getting banned for allegedly being a foid, but when looking at their post history, sometimes it is obvious that they are but there are other times when it isn't.

By the vagina pics they get sent

they do seem rather trigger-happy at times

They actually have so much more info about user than you
the only info they realistically have that regular users don't is the details they used to sign up (email, situation, etc.)

and ip address. ip address is good for determining when someone makes alt accounts as well as finding their approximate location (assuming they aren't using vpn).

but i dont see how that helps in most scenarios

They ask for pussy pics

Repost this comment on 36 user's profiles if you wish to ascend. The Spirit of Ascension will make sure your wish comes true once you are done

They could just ask them to send a picture of their arm or leg if they are sus of them.

Mods make them strip on a Skype call if it's foid they get banned , if it's man they get added to the mod's gay harem.