Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do Thaicels cope with this?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
bu73f0wobaj41.jpg

trannymaxx or go to LatAm and pretend they're mestizos

Countries shouldn't allow Chads to enter

Idk that man seems to be treating a woman right

I really feel for then tbh, imagine seeing your teen oneitis getting reiled by American boomers who doesn't Evan speak the language

I was there and sex is really open and easy to get by just about everyone. The only reason it didnt happen to me is because I was too sick to do it.

Thailand is one of those mongo countries where even the most stupid and ugly somehow manage to ascend. None of my Thai friends were virgins. None. Also when most Thai kids turn 16/17/18 there, their father gets them a hooker for their birthday.

Inceldom isnt really an issue there. Foids have no sense of fidelity towards one man there though. They are the worst whores/thots in that country. Every other country has them beat.

The bigger issue there than chads coming and taking their women are the endless parades of stupid boomers who come there looking to betabucks Thai women. I tried to do the same thing, and I am not even a boomer. I got there ready to sign my marriage papers with a foid and I found out she was cheating on me and I left 8 days later. I was really sick on top of it all. I had to have a major surgery when I got back home. I'll never go back. If my health ever improves, i wouldn't mind retiring in Cambodia or the Philippines. Just to enjoy the feeling of wading into the pool with a foid. A few casual sexual encounters. I'd never date or marry a SE asian woman seriously though. Its just asking to be cucked.

All those women care about is money. Same as all foids everywhere in the world.

I was there and sex is really open and easy to get by just about everyone. The only reason it didnt happen to me is because I was too sick to do it.

Thailand is one of those mongo countries where even the most stupid and ugly somehow manage to ascend. None of my Thai friends were virgins. None. Also when most Thai kids turn 16/17/18 there, their father gets them a hooker for their birthday.

Inceldom isnt really an issue there. Foids have no sense of fidelity towards one man there though. They are the worst whores/thots in that country. Every other country has them beat.

The bigger issue there than chads coming and taking their women are the endless parades of stupid boomers who come there looking to betabucks Thai women. I tried to do the same thing, and I am not even a boomer. I got there ready to sign my marriage papers with a foid and I found out she was cheating on me and I left 8 days later. I was really sick on top of it all. I had to have a major surgery when I got back home. I'll never go back. If my health ever improves, i wouldn't mind retiring in Cambodia or the Philippines. Just to enjoy the feeling of wading into the pool with a foid. A few casual sexual encounters. I'd never date or marry a SE asian woman seriously though. Its just asking to be cucked.

All those women care about is money. Same as all foids everywhere in the world.
do you find thai women good looking?

do you find thai women good looking?
The short answer is yes. There's honestly all kinds of Thai women. Some I think are hot, some are not.

Around Bangkok well north of 60% of Thais are mixed with Chinese blood, or pure Chinese.

In Northern Thailand most Thais are predominantly of Lao origin. Some Lao Esan Thais look like light skinned, some look dark.

In Southern Thailand most Thais look like Malays or Indonesians.

There's tall Thais, short Thais, skinny, Thais, fat Thais, dark Thais, light skinned Thais. Me personally, I like the taller, light skinned Thais. Those are also usually Lao Esan thais which are the worst holes you can imagine. They're good for one thing only and thats the monkey in the bedroom.

I don't think I'll ever go back to Thailand just because of my horrible experience there. But If I ever get better, from my health problems, I might go to Cambodia or the Philippines. Unfortunately most people in both of those countries are just short and dark. But I can't really afford to be with a foid for a week or two anywhere else. So if I ever travel again, after I go back home to see my family and friends in Ireland, I'll probably go to Southeast Asia. Without bragging about it here and getting banned like ItsOver of course. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

The short answer is yes. There's honestly all kinds of Thai women. Some I think are hot, some are not.

Around Bangkok well north of 60% of Thais are mixed with Chinese blood, or pure Chinese.

In Northern Thailand most Thais are predominantly of Lao origin. Some Lao Esan Thais look like light skinned, some look dark.

In Southern Thailand most Thais look like Malays or Indonesians.

There's tall Thais, short Thais, skinny, Thais, fat Thais, dark Thais, light skinned Thais. Me personally, I like the taller, light skinned Thais. Those are also usually Lao Esan thais which are the worst holes you can imagine. They're good for one thing only and thats the monkey in the bedroom.

I don't think I'll ever go back to Thailand just because of my horrible experience there. But If I ever get better, from my health problems, I might go to Cambodia or the Philippines. Unfortunately most people in both of those countries are just short and dark. But I can't really afford to be with a foid for a week or two anywhere else. So if I ever travel again, after I go back home to see my family and friends in Ireland, I'll probably go to Southeast Asia. Without bragging about it here and getting banned like ItsOver of course. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Lao Esan thais are low iq right. The chinese ones are hi-so.