Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do soys even live with women?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
If I had the exclusive rights to a female my hands would be on her tits, ass and pussy 24/7. I would make her my bitch.

It boggles my mind how couples or married people can live next to each other like NPCs and the soys never get tempted to do shit to their foid (sexual and violent shit). With kids it's even worse, you are like under surveillance 24/7 and can't do ANYTHING. Well you could, but then you would be a nigger.

Because they have so much estrogen instead of testosterone

The one time I talked to a foid for the first time in years, and had an actual short conversation I had to go jerk off immediately. So I see your point I don't know how I could possibly do it especially if I could touch them.

Yes, I had a conversation with a foid :chad:

Exactly, bitch you mine, if I wanna fuck rn, we’re fucking:waitwhat:
Yeah I also would be slapping her ass constantly and suck on her tits 24/7. There literally wouldn't be a single minute at home where her tit wouldn't be in my mouth. :chad:

Dead bedrooms are a fucking soy problem. If she wouldn't want to fuck I would strangle her until she wants to fuck. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Yeah I also would be slapping her ass constantly and suck on her tits 24/7. There literally wouldn't be a single minute at home where her tit wouldn't be in my mouth. :chad:

Dead bedrooms are fucking soy problems. If she wouldn't want to fuck I would strangle her until she wants to fuck. :feelsdevil:

Which is why muslims arent allowed to be in the same room as non close relatives of the opposite gender.

Which is why muslims arent allowed to be in the same room as non close relatives of the opposite gender.
Muslim men break those rules all the damn time, but they restrict foids, which is based.

If i arrangedmarriagemaxxed by my mom i will make her my onahole and will make her drink all cum out from my cock.

One thing i can't never understand why deadbedroom exist? Just force your cock to her hole, duh. Afterall she's your wife :feelskek:

Cuz they´re normal unlike you :feelsautistic::lul:

If I had the exclusive rights to a female my hands would be on her tits, ass and pussy 24/7. I would make her my bitch.
Based woman are just fuckmeat cel , like me, not one foid has a interesting personality, they are just fuckmeat

i would be fcuking her 24/7 until my dick stopped working. cant relate to low t faggots.