Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do some women even manage to only get pumped and dumped, never getting a normie+ to commit?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
1/10 Women can easily get Chad's to plow them, this is known. However if a girl can't get a man to commit then that's a huge sign she is as low as a woman get in smv or status. Now that's still light years more than an NBA starter anyway, but there's a reason that women treat their boyfriend's like objects or fashion accessories to show off. They're saying they managed to get a guy to commit to her pussy which is a status boost, and the bigger he is, the better looking he is, the richer he is etc only adds to that. It's why women show off big strong good looking boyfriend's like a LV bag or whatever trash they show off.

Imagine being so fucking trash and retarded as a woman you can only get pumped and dumped and can't even get a normie to commit. It is literally easier than breathing ans they still are too retarded and just end up fucking endless Chad's instead hoping maybe this one will commit and I'll finally get a Chad bf :feelskek:

They fuck chads and find it difficult to go down to around their looks match level.

They fuck chads and find it difficult to go down to around their looks match level.
I imagine Chads to foids are like crack, they're so addicted that they would destroy their lives just to get another sample. I mean, look at all the abusive relationships and foids doing stupid shit to lock down Chad.

A nonsensical and emotional mind seems like it'd be more prone to addiction, this is my reasoning. Though it could very well just be that Chads are so abundant and available that they think a quick fuck will lead to a LTR. Their minds are also quite susceptible to disillusion, so I could also probably diagnose this behavior as casual delirium. Meh.

Though it could very well just be that Chads are so abundant and available that they think a quick fuck will lead to a LTR. Their minds are also quite susceptible to disillusion, so I could also probably diagnose this behavior as casual delirium. Meh.

I think most foids, at some level, know chad is too good for them. But unlike men, they cant really let logic and reasoning stop their primal instincts. Next to self preservation, the strongest instinct a foid has is to go for chad tier genetics. This is their single greatest reason to exist. All of them are drawn to chads and get burnt pretty much the same way flies are drawn to an insect trap.

Some dumb women think they'll lock a man down through sex, but men are not like women.

Women tend to become more committed after sex.

Men tend to become less committed after sex.

I imagine Chads to foids are like crack, they're so addicted that they would destroy their lives just to get another sample. I mean, look at all the abusive relationships and foids doing stupid shit to lock down Chad.

A nonsensical and emotional mind seems like it'd be more prone to addiction, this is my reasoning. Though it could very well just be that Chads are so abundant and available that they think a quick fuck will lead to a LTR. Their minds are also quite susceptible to disillusion, so I could also probably diagnose this behavior as casual delirium. Meh.
Maybe that's why literally all women now are addicted to vaping or drinking or drugs. They can't get Chad to commit no matter how many they fuck

1/10 Women can easily get Chad's to plow them, this is known.
I disagree. I doubt a Chad (9/10) would bother with them (not even on a lark). The lowest they'll probably go is 4/10 low-tier Beckys.

The 1/10s instead would have ready access to the 4/5/6 Melvins/Tanners/Brads with occasional access to the 7/10 high-tier normies and maybe once in a lifetime pityfuck by a 8/10 chadlite.

Let's be realistic here, the gap is more ~5 points not 8 points.

Tesla IQ, foids are driven by emotions and can't discern the difference between Perception and Reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back