Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do sistercels exist?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
If you have a (normal) sister, then you have one woman around your age who cares about your success romantically and otherwise. First, you would learn more about how females operate and you would likely become more NT instead of autistically sperging at women. Also, wouldnt she introduce you to her friends and stuff? Or do most have sisters that do not give a shit if their brother becomes an incel and ldars?

She’s not your supportive sister anymore once she reaches puberty. Then she becomes like all the rest

She’s not your supportive sister anymore once she reaches puberty. Then she becomes like all the rest
Interesting. I didnt know that. Do no incels have good relationships with their sisters then?

Interesting. I didnt know that. Do no incels have good relationships with their sisters then?
My sister has BPD so nope. She throws things at me, curses and screams like a toddler.

Also this belief about "needing to have a sister to know how women act" is bs. No you don't, and you also don't need a girlfriend or a wife to understand women.

When I was younger I was much closer to her and I occasionally hung around her friends. Then puberty came and I became ugly.

Always hated my foid sister she sucks all foids hate ugly man they will never care about you jts over

Having a sister can be blackpilling, at least in my case.

I don't think your point is completely invalid, I have seen normie looking brothers hang around stacies because their sister is stacy and has hot friends, so it can have some merits occasionally.

In my case though my sister was not normal and did not have friends she is a shit person, my siblings offered me no social resources in life. I did occasionally meet some friends my sister was able to keep for a bit but my sister was almost a decade older than me so foids are not interested in a small younger awkward skinny guy anyway.

who cares about your success romantically and otherwise.
I wish:feelsbadman:.

autistically sperging at women.
I don't do that, but it wouldn't make a difference if I did:feelscry:.

Also, wouldnt she introduce you to her friends and stuff?
Yeah, and they just see me as her brother.

Or do most have sisters that do not give a shit if their brother becomes an incel and ldars?
Of course, what else did you expect:feelshaha:?

Why would your sister give a fuck about your romantic life lol are you feeling alright

We exist by not living in Alabama.

Why would your sister give a fuck about your romantic life lol are you feeling alright
Do peoples sisters generally want their brothers to die alone? And dont they often play a role in setting up their brothers with their friend and shit? Stop making it weird

They only exist when their sister sees them as an emotional tampon not a man to have sex with.

If you have a (normal) sister, then you have one woman around your age who cares about your success romantically and otherwise. First, you would learn more about how females operate and you would likely become more NT instead of autistically sperging at women. Also, wouldnt she introduce you to her friends and stuff? Or do most have sisters that do not give a shit if their brother becomes an incel and ldars?
No sister for your face

Two of my sisters are in their 30's and one is halfway across the country in her late 20's (I'm almost 21). I don't have any brothers, so I get left out of all the fun activities they do. They never really cared about me since I was too little to be part of their niche group.

Bro you need to read less manga or something I have a sister close to my age and what actually happened was she sucked up all the resources from my father that could have helped me get JBF. She also constantly caused drama and acted out and ended up pregnant to some loser. At no point was I helped to become more NT basically just cast aside, and then cast aside more when the grand child came into the picture. I think it rarely works out like you described. If your family was close enough to just help eachother out like that and create a healthy "home base," you would likely have support coming from many directions.

"Sistercels" doesn't exist

Most sisters aren't supportive of you or your bloodline, they just aren't. Blood-relation doesn't mean shit. Foids will betray you one way or another. Just look at ER, his sister didn't give a fuck about his existence and she surely doesn't give a shit all these years later. My sister never gave a fuck about me and even made fun of me for never going out in my teen years or being able to have a gf, all the while she always had boyfriends and was always going out, etc. Foids are foids, their relation / non-relation to you is irrelevant.

least retarded indian

My sisters don’t give a fuck

Bro you need to read less manga or something I have a sister close to my age and what actually happened was she sucked up all the resources from my father that could have helped me get JBF. She also constantly caused drama and acted out and ended up pregnant to some loser. At no point was I helped to become more NT basically just cast aside, and then cast aside more when the grand child came into the picture. I think it rarely works out like you described. If your family was close enough to just help eachother out like that and create a healthy "home base," you would likely have support coming from many directions.
I dont read any japanes cartoon crap
least retarded indian
Join 2024

reread his post dumbass. Sisters allow you to meet other foids.

Sistercel=fakecel
Exactly. I'm not talking about fucked up relationships where your sister hates you. Sure those exist, but in general family members feel some responsibility to look out for each other.

Nah, they don't give a fuck. I have two sisters and they only talk to me when they need something or to talk non stop about themselves. The moment I open my mouth to say something about me or disagree with them they loose interest in the """""""""conversation""""""""".

I should make a post about this.

I dont read any japanes cartoon crap

Join 2024
You read some kind of crap though cause it ain't like you described unless the family dynamics in general are really healthy and mature.

Having sisters blackpilled me even more because they are complete whores.

my sisters hate me and i hate them , we don't even talk and avoid each other. In fact, if they got raped and murdered by a bunch of niggers, i wouldn't even bat an eye.

your so right, my niece was the cutest most loveable thing ever as a child and now in her adolescence she can't even stand to be around me or talk to me and i keep hearing the sound "ugh" when im around her. Fucking bitch whore , i hope she dies.

I have younger twin sisters and I try to be nice but they legitimately do not like me, especially the one
She told me recently after I slightly annoyed her "This is why you'll never had a girlfriend" and holy shit the amount of rage and despair that I felt I wanted to ERadiate hER

36117.jpg

then you have one woman around your age who cares about your success romantically and otherwise
If you're an incel they sabotage you. You don't get 'opportunities to meet other women'. If you're ugly, it's likely your sister will avoid you just like any other woman.

Having sisters blackpilled me even more because they are complete whores.
This, really. Imagine how obnoxious some women are in public, think of hypergamy, lusting over dark triad chads, and then think about how they could be someone's sister. Then you realize some siblings have to deal with this behavior as their family member.

Women are the same. If you're ugly, it doesn't matter if you're family. They still treat you like a genetic failure.

True. Sisters help their brocels because their family reflects onto them

Cannot relate. Had a brother that bullied the fuck out of me. He used to hold me hostage on the trampoline with his airsoft guns.

Bro, most sisters hate their incel brothers.