Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how do single mothers contribute to society?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i know for sure that single mothers have a bad influence on their kids (especially sons). mothers do not know how to raise men. other people indirectly suffer because of single mothers, because most criminals grow up in single mother households.

i think that government would profit more from incels than from single mothers. why?

because us getting a girlfriend = more of us would be motivated to study, work, pay taxes, contribute to society etc. & not steal from the system, unlike single mothers do, they expect that government has to provide for their bastard children.

single-mom.jpg

Psa 564ba0 6099231

women are men :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
ac2834364a6e3d6fa527a20fc79d3e6f.jpg

Last edited:
women don't contribute

they are still raising more future wage slaves.
Even if they don't do that, they are producing more democrat voters in the future.

they are still raising more future wage slaves.
Even if they don't do that, they are producing more democrat voters in the future.
They are producing neets criminals and incels.

they are spawning wage slaves and consumers

These are the piece of shit rosties non chads support by paying taxes.

they contribute producing criminals, faggots and whores

By shitting out criminals.

They don’t they’re just parasitizing like most women today.

They take tax paying incel's money and claim men are privileged

i know for sure that single mothers have a bad influence on their kids (especially sons). mothers do not know how to raise men. other people indirectly suffer because of single mothers, because most criminals grow up in single mother households.

i think that government would profit more from incels than from single mothers. why?

because us getting a girlfriend = more of us would be motivated to study, work, pay taxes, contribute to society etc. & not steal from the system, unlike single mothers do, they expect that government has to provide for their bastard children.

single-mom.jpg

View attachment 422421

women are men :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
ac2834364a6e3d6fa527a20fc79d3e6f.jpg
refer to my post

huge net drain on countries economy