Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do serial rapists e.g. Genghis Khan cope with the fact they're not Chad?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
That they're mogged to oblivion by that one dude they saw in the street or in the battlefield in the example above?
I don't get it, they seem obsessed with rape instead of obsessed with sex.

By being a serial rapist

That they're mogged to oblivion by that one dude they saw in the street or in the battlefield in the example above?
They kill him. Can't mog when he doesn't have his head

Thats answered in thread name

Just rapemaxx theory, tbh

It's like that black movement in US where the black resistance leader was raping all white foids to prove a point.
That he is above the white male.

He was obsessed with rape the same reason why Alexander "the Great" was obsessed with massacring innocent people while conquering the world: he got cucked hard. In Alexander's case, he got raped by a bunch of older men when he was a little boy, as it was Greek custom to do so.

genghis khan was just some fat fucking ricecel

they just thugmax and invasion max tbh

they coped with the immense power they had

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back