Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do Russian men tolerate this?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I came across on Youtube a Russian foid that speaks fluent Spanish, interviewing a mixed couple - he (like me) is a Colombian mestizo, she is a white blonde Russian foid. His name is Diego, and he speaks Russian fairly well. While he mogs me, he will most definitely get mogged in Western Europe or North America, he has the typical mestizo coloring but his facial structure seems decent, tbh. I don't know how tall he is, but he seems like a manlet. His gf by the way is named Alina.

At one point in the interview, they're talking about the Russian custom that the man pays for everything. Diego tells us that even in Latin America now, foids are willing to split. Diego tells a story about a Colombian friend of his, also living in Russia with a local foid, got tired of paying for every single thing and asked her if she could chip in. Her reaction? She started crying, saying that he doesn't love her, etc., etc.
Imagine a couple, where the girl did all the chores and cooking, and she asks him to help out, and he reacts angrily ---- normies would call him entitled, lazy, manipulative. But Diego says none of that --- like a cuck, he simply says "wE neEd tO rEsPeCt tHe cUsToM"

Ideally, I would not mind betabuxxing, but the way things are so expensive and salaries not catching up, to betabuxx for a working foid is to be a complete sucker

Realistically, its not fucking possible for the man to pay for everything unless he's a rich oligarch (especially in Russia, where the salaries are not great) --- how do Russian men put up with this shit????

I'm curious to know what any russiancels here think

If you're curious what they look like, here's the video (its mostly in Spanish though):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWpXL5FuXks

Russian men don't that's why the birth rate is steadily going down

4-5/10 normie with ethnic failo + manlet.

Last edited:
Russian men don't that's why the birth rate is steadily going down
In many regards, with birth rate, Russia is like an inverse of Japan --- Japanese foids don't want to handle the duties of being a typical Japanese wife, while Russian men don't want to be walking ATMs

I also find it funny how birth rate crises (regardless of the country) seem to be blamed on men; no one dares tells foids to stop being so fucking picky and unrealistically demanding

In many regards, with birth rate, Russia is like an inverse of Japan --- Japanese foids don't want to handle the duties of being a typical Japanese wife, while Russian men don't want to be walking ATMs
Yeah many Russian men prefer drinking and other things over settling down with a woman, my Dad (former USSR) didn't want to have children ass well but my mom basically forced him into it

Yeah many Russian men prefer drinking and other things over settling down with a woman, my Dad (former USSR) didn't want to have children ass well but my mom basically forced him into it
lol brutal ur dad didnt want to have u. and now u ended up on incel forum. im sorry brother.

lol brutal ur dad didnt want to have u. and now u ended up on incel forum. im sorry brother.
Yeah it's ironic, my dad mogged me so hard when he was younger with his blue eyes and height. I managed to get the bad traits from both parents its do unlucky

Yeah it's ironic, my dad mogged me so hard when he was younger with his blue eyes and height. I managed to get the bad traits from both parents its do unlucky
sorry brother, same.

I also find it funny how birth rate crises (regardless of the country) seem to be blamed on men; no one dares tells foids to stop being so fucking picky and unrealistically demanding
if the foid is a 20-something whore there is no reason to marry her. low birth rates universally are a result of women's rights and degeneracy, nothing else.

i was watching a debate between a supposed far right youtuber and a leftist with the former trying to blame the low birth rates in japan on "herbivore men", these fags will expect men to marry used goods that had sex with other men throughout their teens and 20s while you were rotting/studyceling/wagecucking as if the ordeal of women enjoying their youth and men suffering through it is supposed to be the norm, disgusting.

Last edited:
i was watching a debate between a supposed far right youtuber and a leftist with the former trying to blame the low birth rates in japan on "herbivore men", these fags will expect men to marry used goods that had sex with other men throughout their teens and 20s while you were rotting/studyceling/wagecucking as if the ordeal of women enjoying their youth and men suffering through it is supposed to be the norm, disgusting.
I don't blame the low birth rate on herbivore men. Women choose their partners and decide to get married. Also, Japanese men are based -- I can't blame them for not wanting to get married to used up whores while they studied their late teens and 20s away

if the foid is a 20-something whore there is no reason to marry her. low birth rates universally are a result of women's rights and degeneracy, nothing else.

I look down my nose at that supposed far right youtuber for being so inferior intellectually to us.

I don't see how she mogs him plus I've seen Russian men get good reception from other foreign foids it's all down to looks if I was average I'd try my luck elsewhere & geomaxx.

Based. As with everything else, it's the fault of foids. Seems weird to say this as it's such a strong, absolute statement, but all the problem in society can be traced back to them.
  • Male suicide - too many rejection from foids;
  • Low birthrate - foids' behavior and/or standards make men opt out;
  • Men giving up on work - no pussy, no work;
  • Men are hostile to each other - they do it when competing over some foid or to whiteknight;
  • Tax increases - welfare to single moms;
  • Salary stagnation - foids flooded the market

lol you delusional buffoons are you aware that the elites absolutely want to reduce the population so to make living cost expensive for the average npc?
Based. As with everything else, it's the fault of foids. Seems weird to say this as it's such a strong, absolute statement, but all the problem in society can be traced back to them.
  • Male suicide - too many rejection from foids;
  • Low birthrate - foids' behavior and/or standards make men opt out;
  • Men giving up on work - no pussy, no work;
  • Men are hostile to each other - they do it when competing over some foid or to whiteknight;
  • Tax increases - welfare to single moms;
  • Salary stagnation - foids flooded the market
decreased birth rates is something to be cheered upon tbh, fuck this humanity it should cease to exist and the elites will never fare well in a world where all of the servile humans are erased and resources becoming scarce ngl

lol you delusional buffoons are you aware that the elites absolutely want to reduce the population so to make living cost expensive for the average npc?
But if there are less people there is less demand and the cost goes down.

decreased birth rates is something to be cheered upon tbh, fuck this humanity it should cease to exist and the elites will never fare well in a world where all of the servile humans are erased and resources becoming scarce ngl
Economically it's not because there too many old boomers that just won't die. They are drain on society and produce nothing and yet hold most of wealth.

But if there are less people there is less demand and the cost goes down.
Theoretically but you have to hold as truth the fact that we are talking about libtard economy so the way it works is topsy turvy
Economically it's not because there too many old boomers that just won't die.
So you are expecting the people who NEET and leech off them to wagecuck for soyceity :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Huh. That explains why my father is such a cuck.