Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do Ricecels stay sane?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

This type of shit makes me rage and I’m not even asian

It’s over for them tbh, they should cultmaxx with folk religions tbhngl

They are the most bluepilled out of all the races from my experience
Though I don't understand why

Jfl at the replies: you can't help it it's just a preeeeference :lul: :lul: :lul:

Studying their lives away probably

Fucking whore

This type of shit makes me rage and I’m not even asian

I'm only half Asian and I must say, that it's quite brutal.
I actually got black pilled by my own Asian mother on how she thinks that Asian men are ugly and how she only dates white or black guys because that's the only races that are attractive to her.

I'm only half Asian and I must say, that it's quite brutal.
I actually got black pilled by my own Asian mother on how she thinks that Asian men are ugly and how she only dates white or black guys because that's the only races that are attractive to her.
Ask her if she thinks you're ugly.

We already know every mother's answer to that question, I'm afraid.
If she says you're not ugly ask her how that's possible since you're Asian jfl.

This is the product of almost 500 years of European imperialism in East Asia.

Just cope with 2D girls ngl. Dating sims can get really good nowadays for example Making*Lovers
Our life would stay the same even if foids suddenly disappear. Hentai doesn't require a foid to be created after all.

Oh but if men prefer white women and dont want to racemix theyre a big bad racist nazi bigot right?

2d waifus is how they cope, or roping

She must be ugly

Other races went through it as well but still aren’t as big as cucks
Latin Americans are cucked like that too, but most of them have white ancestors anyways

Other races went through it as well but still aren’t as big as cucks
Well the natives were almost wiped out in the 1500s and the blacks gained empathy from Western liberals and progressives in the 1800s granting them freedom. Black women, mostly democrats in America, resent the white man cause slavery ! But that's not to say that there isn't a huge group of black females who would prefer a white man.

China for example was never fully colonized in the traditional sense but was carved up in spheres of influence.
It also has to do with the fact that the whiter you are in Asia, the higher your class is.
Whiteness is seen as something very good not to mention many Asian men are low T as fuck compared to Europeans.

As of India.. Bhai I've never deepened myself in India so I cannot give a definitive answer but it is certain that they have a white skin fetish there, just look at the requirements to become a model or actor/actress here. But we also all know of the famines that swept India under British rule.

Maybe it's resentment from other female colonized races that hide the fact that they like white men better, they're too proud to admit it in the open.

Well the natives were almost wiped out in the 1500s and the blacks gained empathy from Western liberals and progressives in the 1800s granting them freedom. Black women, mostly democrats in America, resent the white man cause slavery ! But that's not to say that there isn't a huge group of black females who would prefer a white man.

China for example was never fully colonized in the traditional sense but was carved up in spheres of influence.
It also has to do with the fact that the whiter you are in Asia, the higher your class is.
Whiteness is seen as something very good not to mention many Asian men are low T as fuck compared to Europeans.

As of India.. Bhai I've never deepened myself in India so I cannot give a definitive answer but it is certain that they have a white skin fetish there, just look at the requirements to become a model or actor/actress here. But we also all know of the famines that swept India under British rule.

Maybe it's resentment from other female colonized races that hide the fact that they like white men better, they're too proud to admit it in the open.
Even on anonymous private dating polls, it’s shown that women of other races like their own men the most. They still like white men, don’t get me wrong. Everyone likes white men. They just like their own men more. Except asian women they prefer whites over their own

I’m not a ricecel

even if im not asian seeing these white supremacist noodlewhores gets my blood boiling unlike anything.
I was expecting ricecels to make the majority in inel comunities considering how bad theyre getting cucked by whites.And also considering the insane procentege of virgins in japan and the high suicide rate in korea

Not reading those posts

It is racist, but the people there don't want to come to terms with how natural those feelings are so they deny it. Imagine a white politician said "I don't want any non-whites in my country, it's just a preference". I doubt he would be let off like she is.

Oh but if men prefer white women and dont want to racemix theyre a big bad racist nazi bigot right?
Some guy literally tried to make this point by saying he doesn't like black women to bait them and he was downvoted

if the genders were reversed all hell would break loose

They are deluded

Cuz they bluepilledmax

F71

My japanese step sister thinks asian men are repulsive jfl

She’s half white-half asian my mom remarried her white dad but my step dad kicked her out of our house for being a thot and she lives with her mom now

You should've fucked her tbhngl

You should've fucked her tbhngl
she’s older than me by 2 years and is scared of me. Plus I still live with her ricecel little brother who’s 14 and he’s really nice I’d feel bad doing that to him tbh