Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do ricecels cope with this?

Noodlefoids, obviously using their personality detector to the fullest; not knowing how to cook basic hot items is fine if he's tall and has blue eyes! :feelsclown:

She could have gotten with a rice LTN willing to basically cuck himself and offer hot sushi/dumplings/whatever else rices eat daily, but the next generation of subhuman hapas will not wait! :feelsUgh:

Ching chong food is nasty as well tbh

lol and she doez whatever she can to boazt it on the internet ofc, typical noodlewhore

lol and she doez whatever she can to boazt it on the internet ofc, typical noodlewhore
That's the whole point of the video

She scored herself a 6'2+ german tallfag.

Can you imagine, the loneliness and suffering that her ricecel looksmatch is going through?

Foids see an average 5'7 chubby chinaman and are repulsed by him. And they have a sense of ridicule, pity, and mockery towards him.

Now, ricecels, imagine a world where the dynamic is reversed
1338EAB7 5B7C 4344 A31E F45384CBC7AA

Meanwhile her looksmatch is gonna rope soon.

All fun and games until you give birth to a little ER.

I am German and those nasty ass asian whores like tall German white Scandinavian looking boys. and these asian girls are maximal 5'3
:feelspuke:

We cope with full on denial: it's not true, most Asian women prefer their own race, just focus on your career, make 6 figures, buy a house and you can betabuxx one of those kweens in your 30s :lul:

Jesus Christ, she's even overweight and with that mongol blockhead, still manages to get a tall German boyfriend.

This world is so fucked I can't wait for the REAL happening.

Her face makes my dick retract

Because shes ugly