Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people react when you tell them you don't like movies?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
when I tell people that I do not like movies, they act all surprised and confused.
many years ago, when I told my mother that I didn't like movies, she would act all surprised and shit.
Like the possibility of someone not liking movies is something that never crossed their minds.

Kanye West Stare GIF - Kanye West Stare Staring - Discover & Share GIFs

Wtf you don't like movies ?

They hit me with the fluoride stare

Do you have a very short attention span or something? Also, most normies aren't into films besides mainstream slop that's been coming out since the 80s

Do you have a very short attention span or something? Also, most normies aren't into films besides mainstream slop that's been coming out since the 80s
Yeah, pretty much.
Most normies i know have been fucking obsessed with films, some mainstream ones, some lesser known ones, but still films.

No, I don't like movie like you do.
Do you like goth subculture like I do?
I was pulling your leg (no homo), I'm indifferent to your opinion on films.

Only thing I like about goths is goth girls.

Who are all these people you talk to, I don't speak to anyone tbh. And unless you have literally seen every film on the planet how can you claim you don't like them jfl

Based. I don't care about movies too. Fiction is a waste of time.

I was pulling your leg (no homo), I'm indifferent to your opinion on films.

Only thing I like about goths is goth girls.
I prefer soft, feminine non-goth foids tbh.
Other goths are woke, elitist, hypocritical, tribal, gatekeeping assholes.

Last edited:
Who are all these people you talk to, I don't speak to anyone tbh. And unless you have literally seen every film on the planet how can you claim you don't like them jfl
Dossers who hang around town I know, and some of the regulars at the soup kitchen i talk to sometimes.
I don't need to have seen every film on the planet to claim that i don't like them, I'm not a movie guy.
you get movie guys, game guys, music guys and art guys, but i'm not a movie guy, or a game guy tbh, I'm more of a music and art guy.

Last edited:
Movies take up a lot of time.

Dossers who hang around town I know, and some of the regulars at the soup kitchen i talk to sometimes.
I don't need to have seen every film on the planet to claim that i don't like them, I'm not a movie guy.
you get movie guys, game guys, music guys and art guys, but i'm not a movie guy, or a game guy tbh, I'm more of a music and art guy.
Ic, fair. Have you tried watching non Hollywood film stuff, there's a lot out there

That's funny because your avi is a reference to Full Metal Jacket, one of my personal favorites
The last time I watced a movie was Joker when it came from tv when I had one. Watched Full Metal Jacket from tv channel too when I visited my dad. I just very rarely specially watch movies, I rather watch urban exploration videos and content like Vagrant Holiday to get ideas how I can spend quality time as a poorcel.

The male disposability pill hit me when I watched FMJ and that's how I got the idea for my avi as my life as an incel sucks too. I want to get that scene where a couple is about to start breeding and then the doors close which could possibly be my next avi. The title would be "and then I was born, born to suffer"

Ic, fair. Have you tried watching non Hollywood film stuff, there's a lot out there
I'll pass, even when i was a kid i never liked movies tbh.
My father, mother and sister had old films like mary poppins, chitty chitty bang bang and west side story as like their family films or some shit and would sometimes get together to watch them, while i didn't join them.
i especially hated chitty chitty bang bang.