Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people react when you get angry/violent?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
People will act like I'm a terrible mean person and stop talking to me or avoid me when I get angry, even if they clearly provoked me or were clearly disrespecting me. That's if I'm not outright ignored in the beginning, of course.

I've had this gay kid who wouldn't leave me alone, and whenever I had enough and slammed his head against the wall, I heard that at least 10 guys wanted to "fuck me up" afterwards. They never followed through with it though, JFL.

I've had this gay kid who wouldn't leave me alone, and whenever I had enough and slammed his head against the wall, I heard that at least 10 guys wanted to "fuck me up" afterwards. They never followed through with it though, JFL.

Normies are mostly all talk except in the hood.

I hide my anger around other people irl

I almost never show my anger irl, don't talk to anybody aside from my parents irl anyway. When I am visibly angry it's usually uncontrollable rage, like punching walls, beating the fuck out of my head and legs, jfl.

I hide my anger around other people irl
Me too, but caffeine and stimulants really bring the demon out. If I get enough redbulls or enough coffee, I feel more impulsive and less inhibited.

I only ever get angry while in my room.

I yell at my family or friends lol , or break something that isnt worth much
Im a bit of a pussy tho , my rage sometimes turns me into a crying lil bitch

People dont take me seriously when im mad because i look like a teenager even though im in my 20’s