Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how do people react to you when you go outside

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
i am invisible no one even looks at me, sometimes people give me weird looks but i react in a bad way like what are you looking it fucking brutal smh.

Black guy poggers (has a seizure)(original w/ sound) on Make a GIF

i am invisible no one even looks at me, sometimes people give me weird looks but i react in a bad way like what are you looking it fucking brutal smh.
Yeah, pretty much exactly this, honestly.

Invisible, foids act like I'm creeping on them meanwhile I'm just walking home thinking.

they cross the street in heavy traffic

I get weird looks and the occasional laugh.

Consider yourself lucky to be invisible, GrAY fag. Some of us have to deal with glares, comments, random laughter etc. just for existing

invisible, and foids expect me to move out of the way

I get mogged by chads and prettyboys and ignored by foids.

I either get this look (not much anymore since my face is fully covered with my hair)
Disgusted Kim Kardashian GIF by The Roku Channel

Scared Classic Film GIF by Shudder

I mainly get this look now (it is less exaggerated in real life then it is in this gif)

I either get this look (not much anymore since my face is fully covered with my hair)
Disgusted Kim Kardashian GIF by The Roku Channel

Scared Classic Film GIF by Shudder

I mainly get this look now (it is less exaggerated in real life then it is in this gif)
brutal these foids really be sick

When I pass by a group of young people they always start laughing

Invisible. They often cross the street to not go near me because I probably appear a bit intimidating and like a creep because I have a stone cold face and gaze due to Asperger’s

Invisible. They often cross the street to not go near me because I probably appear a bit intimidating and like a creep because I have a stone cold face and gaze due to Asperger’s
Sick people we live with I wouldn’t go away from u brocel

Sick people we live with I wouldn’t go away from u brocel
Appreciate that man. I genuinely do believe some of them do it out of fear though, not because I’m that ugly. I do look a bit creepy because of my Asperger’s and completely stone faced look. Even other men sometimes cross the street to not walk by me.

Appreciate that man. I genuinely do believe some of them do it out of fear though, not because I’m that ugly. I do look a bit creepy because of my Asperger’s and completely stone faced look. Even other men sometimes cross the street to not walk by me.
Yeah most of us incel tend to have scary looks due to our ugliness. When I used to beg for friends on TikTok I scared some kids jfl

Yeah most of us incel tend to have scary looks due to our ugliness. When I used to beg for friends on TikTok I scared some kids jfl
That’s crazy you scared some kids. I’m not actually ugly facially, but not super attractive either. It’s mainly my autism and stone cold appearance that scares people. I think my height also intimidates some of them, lol. I was once walking on an isolated trail over a mile from civilization when I encountered a small white woman. I bet seeing me there scared the fuck out of her because nobody was there to save her should I try something.

May get a few weird looks from people or a snarky comment. Most of the time im just invisible.

That’s crazy you scared some kids. I’m not actually ugly facially, but not super attractive either. It’s mainly my autism and stone cold appearance that scares people. I think my height also intimidates some of them, lol. I was once walking on an isolated trail over a mile from civilization when I encountered a small white woman. I bet seeing me there scared the fuck out of her because nobody was there to save her should I try something.
Yeah bro do something to the foid it would be based

I’m ignored and treated like I’m invisible. By everyone including “friends” at church as well as cashiers at fast food restaurants.

I’m ignored and treated like I’m invisible. By everyone including “friends” at church as well as cashiers at fast food restaurants.
They need to be rampaged in gta

Yeah bro do something to the foid it would be based
Can’t risk it. Most I will ever do there is try to seem tough and make her uncomfortable. Too high of a risk that someone will come around one of the bends in the trail. People have a tendency to walk pretty quietly on those trails.

Sorry to hear that
No, im glad they did it, it motivates me. Whenever im down, I imagine picking up the normie by the neck and throwing them into some dirty lake.

No, im glad they did it, it motivates me. Whenever im down, I imagine picking up the normie by the neck and throwing them into some dirty lake.
That would be very based

Can’t risk it. Most I will ever do there is try to seem tough and make her uncomfortable. Too high of a risk that someone will come around one of the bends in the trail. People have a tendency to walk pretty quietly on those trails.
Oh so maybe a white knight might step in

Oh so maybe a white knight might step in
They would guaranteed if they saw me doing that. Also, the woman I encountered was dressed modestly and not slutty, so it would go against my morals to condone doing anything to a woman like that. Only the ones dressed like absolute sluts deserve it imo. Around town, there are sluts all over the place wearing essentially bikinis around the streets. One like that is literally asking for it

They would guaranteed if they saw me doing that. Also, the woman I encountered was dressed modestly and not slutty, so it would go against my morals to condone doing anything to a woman like that. Only the ones dressed like absolute sluts deserve it imo. Around town, there are sluts all over the place wearing essentially bikinis around the streets. One like that is literally asking for it
yeah agreed it’s like they are saying come and grape me pls

yeah agreed it’s like they are saying come and grape me pls
True. If a woman was dressed sexually provocatively, I do not believe they should be allowed to claim they were raped. It cannot be rape imo because they were literally asking for it. Not condoning rape btw feds who may be reading this

True. If a woman was dressed sexually provocatively, I do not believe they should be allowed to claim they were raped. It cannot be rape imo because they were literally asking for it. Not condoning rape btw feds who may be reading this
Fuck da feds bro

how can i tell if they dont look at me

Most people look away when I look at them I try my best to be intimidating by walking with my arms swinging with no shoulder movement and looking at people luckily I can pull it off if I couldnt I would never go outside

Consider yourself lucky to be invisible, GrAY fag. Some of us have to deal with glares, comments, random laughter etc. just for existing
what how foids dont care about truecels

saying this implies they are just raped by walking around

foids are "raped" by people they have sex with. so abusive(witch foids like)boyfreind has some rough sex with her

this foid told me boyfreind fingered her without permsiions while she was sleeping of course he did that stupid bitch your his sexual parnter

or thier boyfriend just pressures them into sex then they suddenly say this is rape

saying this implies they are just raped by walking around

foids are "raped" by people they have sex with. so abusive(witch foids like)boyfreind has some rough sex with her

this foid told me boyfreind fingered her without permsiions while she was sleeping of course he did that stupid bitch your his sexual parnter

or thier boyfriend just pressures them into sex then they suddenly say this is rape
Yes, so called “rape” that happens from their boyfriend or husband should be thrown out of court and ignored. He is your partner dummy. It’s your fucking job to have sec with him. I firmly believe if a man is denied sex by his wife, he has every right to still fuck her. If she refuses, he should be able to divorce without giving her a penny. Unfortunately, our courts and laws are too cucked for this though