Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people move on from bullyin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I’ve been bullied hard in my life. How do people move on from such a traumatizing ordeal?

I’ve been bullied hard in my life. How do people move on from such a traumatizing ordeal?
Find out where they live and put sugar in their gas tank

it never leaves you
i left my school 8 months ago and was bullied for a whole ass year
i made a tiktok account that got kinda popular to 50k followers and 3 million likes i had 3 diff accounts one with 50k one with 25k and a current one thats not banned with 10k
i was known across the app, one famous guy with 5 mil followers even duetted my videos
i made comedy content where usually i was the butt of the joke aka jestermaxxing i did this to make up for my lack of looks
and in return i got bullied at school for it

heres a list of just things that they did to me that scratch the surface
  • group of niggas forced me into a bathroom and cut parts of my hair out with scissors agaisnt my will
  • a guy and a group of girls from the softball team approached me with baseball bats in the back hallway of the school and threatened to knock me out and the dude hit me in the knee with his bat (the school did nothing)
  • lost all my friends, and any girl that had interest in me prior
  • every corner i turned people laughed "OMG ITS JAMES SAPPHIRE FROM TIKTOK LMFAO"
  • they took picures of me without my consent because i was a joke to them
  • people recorded this guy coming up and intimidating me threatening to steal my clothes and beat the shit out of me while i cowarded
  • after the video got out my house got exposed
  • people came up and left piss filled cups at my door and ding dong ditched ordered pizza in the wee hours etc
  • everyday when i tried to sit at the cafeteria table some random dude came to test me and would end up pushing me and forcing me out of my seat leaving me to walk away in regret and cowardice
  • got exposed for being an incel at school
  • got exposed for wearing shoe lifts and color contacts by foids in front of the whole class
  • got exposed for my mom being a whore
  • got exposed for my mom having fake tits
  • got exposed for my mom saying the n word on a video that got leaked on her public instagram and beat up for it even tho i didnt say it
i still wonder why i didnt enact my revenge against that horrid horrid school that wronged and ruined me i am scarred for life now and that list only scratches the surface
all i did was wanna be known and loved by people for making comedy content online
i didnt even say or do antything remotely offensive, i was a nice guy, but they turned me into a monster

now they see me as the villain and act like what they have done hasnt contributed to my current personality at all
glad i left that awful city im afraid if i were to have been there a second later shit wouldnt have been good

it never leaves you
i made a tiktok account that got kinda popular to 50k followers and 3 million likes i had 3 diff accounts one with 50k one with 25k and a current one thats not banned with 10k
i was known across the app, one famous guy with 5 mil followers even duetted my videos
i made comedy content where usually i was the butt of the joke aka jestermaxxing i did this to make up for my lack of looks

• group of niggas forced me into a bathroom and cut parts of my hair out with scissors agaisnt my will
  • a guy and a group of girls from the softball team approached me with baseball bats in the back hallway of the school and threatened to knock me out and the dude hit me in the knee with his bat (the school did nothing)
  • every corner i turned people laughed "OMG ITS JAMES SAPPHIRE FROM TIKTOK LMFAO"
  • people recorded this guy coming up and intimidating me threatening to steal my clothes and beat the shit out of me while i cowarded
  • people came up and left piss filled cups at my door and ding dong ditched ordered pizza in the wee hours etc
  • everyday when i tried to sit at the cafeteria table some random dude came to test me and would end up pushing me and forcing me out of my seat leaving me to walk away in regret and cowardice
  • got exposed for wearing shoe lifts and color contacts by foids in front of the whole class
  • got exposed for my mom saying the n word on a video that got leaked on her public instagram and beat up for it even tho i didnt say it
i still wonder why i didnt enact my revenge against that horrid horrid school that wronged and ruined me i am scarred for life now and that list only scratches the surface
all i did was wanna be known and loved by people for making comedy content online
i didnt even say or do antything remotely offensive, i was a nice guy, but they turned me into a monster

now they see me as the villain and act like what they have done hasnt contributed to my current personality at all
glad i left that awful city im afraid if i were to have been there a second later shit wouldnt have been good
Yo James it’s S**hil

it never leaves you

You brought it on yourself tbh as an Incel you should've stayed in the background. You looked really bad btw, not a surprise you got bullied

You brought it on yourself tbh as an Incel you should've stayed in the background. You looked really bad btw, not a surprise you got bullied
do u know what i look like now?
and look man at thew time i hadnt lost all hope yet now i have but at the time i believed that i still had a chance if i got the clout and the numbers came but so did the bullies

He never responded to me on ig. I am kinda sorry I doxxed him tho ngl
damn bro maybe yo ucould try apologizing to come back to looksmax but i dont know maybe he is still angry

do u know what i look like now?
and look man at thew time i hadnt lost all hope yet now i have but at the time i believed that i still had a chance if i got the clout and the numbers came but so did the bullies
Well, at least you know what the deal is now. No, Idk what you look like now but on TikTok, you looked like a tranny no offense.

Well, at least you know what the deal is now. No, Idk what you look like now but on TikTok, you looked like a tranny no offense.
lookup my instagram, sure i looked like a "tranny" but i had collagen good skin better hair no gum disease or tooth decay
when u see what i look like now you will fucking puke nigga, everything i had I lost. i dont look "tranny" anymore but
i look like a disgusting homeless meth addict

lookup my instagram, sure i looked like a "tranny" but i had collagen good skin better hair no gum disease or tooth decay
when u see what i look like now you will fucking puke nigga, everything i had I lost. i dont look "tranny" anymore but
i look like a disgusting homeless meth addict
Damn, what happened I looked you up and you look like a comic book villain. :feelswhat:

Damn, what happened I looked you up and you look like a comic book villain. :feelswhat:
how do i look like a vilalin what features make me that and how can i make myself look more like a hero instead?
i wanna be the hero but no one ebver lets me im seen as a monster and evil

for my looks now?
im just a result of tooth decay gum disease bonesmashing not wiping ass no shower since june 7th 2021 lice no haircuts and rotting allday

even my customers at work make fun of my smell

How do I look bro
You give me Jewish vibes for some reason. Especially in the first pic. You look quite good though, I have no idea why you're posting here.

how do i look like a vilalin what features make me that and how can i make myself look more like a hero instead?
i wanna be the hero but no one ebver lets me im seen as a monster and evil

for my looks now?
im just a result of tooth decay gum disease bonesmashing not wiping ass no shower since june 7th 2021 lice no haircuts and rotting allday

even my customers at work make fun of my smell
Sorry but you know the answer. Improve your hygiene in the short term and get surgery for the long term. Bonesmashing is dangerous bullshit Idk why ppl fall for it.

Sorry but you know the answer. Improve your hygiene in the short term and get surgery for the long term. Bonesmashing is dangerous bullshit Idk why ppl fall for it.
what do u think is bad about my face? i am getting rhinoplasty in nobember

what do u think is bad about my face? i am getting rhinoplasty in nobember
Your face looks long and there isn't any harmony. I've forgotten most of the PSL theories so I can't analyze your face well. But judging by your Instagram pics a rhino definitely isn't the way to go. Your face just looks uncanny at the moment.

Your face looks long and there isn't any harmony. I've forgotten most of the PSL theories so I can't analyze your face well. But judging by your Instagram pics a rhino definitely isn't the way to go. Your face just looks uncanny at the moment.
thanks broi appreciate it!

How do I look bro
Go to the gym and become resentful but never enough to bully people but enough to put someone in there place become some sort of confrontationalcel to be able to ascend ngl

You will have to suffer from it your whole life actually

it never leaves you

oh shit it's james from looksmax! how tf didn't you shoot up the school? that's some brutal bullying

oh shit it's james from looksmax! how tf didn't you shoot up the school? that's some brutal bullying
is he the dude with the huge ass cheekbones?

what's the worst they did to you?
I’ve been bullied in military school some nigger tried to get me told his pocket, my stuff being stolen thrown away etc all that

yeah man, i definitely had some thoughts because it was non stop they would bully me at school and follow me to my house just to make fun of me i could never escape them
i only had one more month at that school so it wasnt worth it to ruin my life i still got a wee bit of hope not much but 1%

You don't, you just internalise it. I guess it gets less painful the older you get. Still makes me angry at times though. :feelsbadman:

I told myself I was in a disagrreement which I lost, it helped slightly, as I only feel humiliation, but deep down I suspect that I'm still broken.
At some point, the consequences of bullying reach their maximum and from that point on, you have to blame yourself.
Thing is, the ability to see and recognize that moment is almost always lost because of bullying.

idk what else to say. :fuk: