Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do people just leave this site?

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I hate this echo chamber of a site but I still log in every day because I’ve grown attached to this place and it’s users. Consuming blackpills from this site is like consuming fruits from the underworld, you’re addicted and can’t leave once it’s done. Many have tried and failed but there are those who actually managed the impossible. My question is, how can someone just leave this site like it’s nothing?

they leave physically from the keyboard, but it stays with them internally forever.

Only fakecels faggots leave this site buddy boyo

Because real life is blackpilled.

So if you leave the forum you will just see the blackpill before your eyes.

Just ldar

I couldn’t leave without saying goodbye to my bros first

good question tbh, this site is literally the only place where i relate with anyone

I will only leave if I ever get lucky irl.

Because only truecels stay.

I’m here to stay forever cuz I’m incel among incels (aka currycel)

Just find better things to do. When I took my 6 month leave from PSL I started studying (I came back of course, but that's because reddit was starting to annoy me).

the incel world is not a sect, I think. who feels good stays here. those who get bored of the subject simply leave.

Just find better things to do. When I took my 6 month leave from PSL I started studying (I came back of course, but that's because reddit was starting to annoy me).
I have like several hobbys and I’m still stuck here. I guess it’s becsuse I only have these hobbys to distract myself from feeling like shit, I don’t have any passion for them.

But i do feel bad for good users who got banned or perma banned for making new accounts.
Me too. If their compulsion to post here is so huge that they can’t resist evading their ban, I can’t imagine what they feel when they receive a perma.

I have like several hobbys and I’m still stuck here. I guess it’s becsuse I only have these hobbys to distract myself from feeling like shit, I don’t have any passion for them.

Maybe it's something else then. When I left eventually I stopped thinking about logging in. It stopped being something I did.

I know it's vague, but if you want to leave (a healthy decision ngl) you have stop thinking of this site as something you do (i.e make being part of this site "not you"). If it helps, resisting the desire to login just becomes easier with time.

We will all leave eventually

probably because it gets boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 14)

User/Guest ratio shows everyone wants to leave jfl

I don't think this site is an echo chamber at all. Some opinions are censored (traps or feminism being construed as something positive for example) but outside of these exceptions all opinions are allowed. We have debates all the time.

people also stop posting when the other guys they posted alongside also leave/get banned. the site becomes boring

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1 John 2:19

Me too. If their compulsion to post here is so huge that they can’t resist evading their ban, I can’t imagine what they feel when they receive a perma.
I am sure sone roped for being perma banned. 17 roped when the other site was down

this place is home and youre homies