Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people have sex in countires where they live with their parents??

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
In my country everyone lives with their parents until they have finished uni and found a job, I would say a normal age to leave the house at around 25-26.
Everyone in my uni lives with their parents, including Chad.

Ive always wondered how do they have sex if the house always has people in it. I wouldnt have much options to have sex if I had a girlfriend tbh

Smother was opposing idea about teen girls coming to my home

Not sure where you live but the parents probably encourage chad.

Unless you are an ethnicel or religiouscel, a lot of parents don't care, turn a blind eye, or even encourage it. Otherwise foids just wait until their parents are out before inviting chad over.

In some countries you can rent a small low-key hotel room for a just a few hours.

People in these countries are more liberal when it comes to their daughters bringing Chad to their bedroom. Virginity means nothing anymore anyway.

it's very simple in the balkans.
the parents sit in the living room watching tv, the son/daughter walks into his/her room with the girlfriend/boyfriend and shuts the door.
parents occassionally make jokes about it and knock on the door for flimsy reasons and stuff, but otherwise leave them alone.
the young ones make out and have sex.
the end.

Go to motel or the parents are cool with it if they don't make noise, otherwise go to the woods.

the parents stand by the door listening to the sounds of chad plunging his penis into their daughter's vagina

Sex isn't real

Parties,, festivals, they go "to cinema", or something. We dont know very much because we are not sex havers.