Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people find the energy and time to do anything else when they're employed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's just 8 hours + time to get to and from work, and it's not like I do anything requiring physical labor. And yet I'm so exhausted, both physically and mentally from work, I can't do anything else. Even in the weekends I need to lay in bed with my laptop all day just to unwind from the week of the pointless labor.

Even when unemployed, like right now, I can't do shit and can't relax because of the idea of work, that I have to eventually find a new one and that I can't just live my life. Well that and also there's nothing else for me to do so I stay on my laptop for 16 hours straight, but still, work drains everything from me when I do work.

When started job, had crush, and had hopes in her. But soon those hopes were lost, and so motivation

I do have a physical labor job,but after a while you develop a tolerance, and you don't become so tired every single day, I have the energy to cope by watching anime and playing games because if I didn't then my life would be extra extra extra miserable and I'd would look into purchasing a rope on Amazon

tbh school was the same shit, needed all the time just to recharge after that bullshit.

now it seems nearly impossible to scrap yourself together after work and do what? go out clubbing by yourself or some shit? go to autistic meetup.com meetings where you don't know anybody? fucking kill me already.

tbh school was the same shit, needed all the time just to recharge after that bullshit.
Same,never understood how these normies just go out with their friends after school.It drained me mentally,never began for introverts

you adapt mentaly to work and even you can work less and lie you have worked

Same,never understood how these normies just go out with their friends after school.It drained me mentally,never began for introverts
they had social success

You get used to it. Also exercising makes it so that you have more energy when you're doing other things. I have a physical labor job yet I still like to exercise afterwards and go to the store.

You get used to it. Also exercising makes it so that you have more energy when you're doing other things. I have a physical labor job yet I still like to exercise afterwards and go to the store.
Gym after work? That sounds crazy to me. Just going to the store during the week is a pain in the ass for me. Hell, all I want to do is go home the minute I get to work. I understand that being physically active gives you more energy, but just the mental toll alone, the minuscule amount of time you have to yourself - idk, I see the 8 hour work day as insanity, it's killing me.

Gym after work? That sounds crazy to me. Just going to the store during the week is a pain in the ass for me. Hell, all I want to do is go home the minute I get to work. I understand that being physically active gives you more energy, but just the mental toll alone, the minuscule amount of time you have to yourself - idk, I see the 8 hour work day as insanity, it's killing me.

I used to feel that way. I think what changed it was exercise and a healthy diet with adequate sleep. Also consuming enough carbs to get through the physical work. With carbs it's easy. Without them it's tiring and slow.

I'd say mindset, so let's look at two scenarios:

NT highly extroverted happy high energy worker that has a friend circle, on good terms with family & can get female attention.

Autistic or "shy" introvert that has to force himself to be social, family don't care about him, struggles to make/hold onto friends, is depressed & constantly thinks about roping/burning it all down. Goes to bed hoping not to wake the next morning, spends all time indoors unless forced to go outside for work/food.

The energy exchange for person A is working fine but person B gets exhausted being around others working due to negative mindset & he isn't powering up from positive time being around others.

One sees a reward for working while the other feels forced to for no reward.

I dont know,normies are not humans tbh

I think because those normies had families that were involved in their lives. Or just had immense social success, reinforcing their desire to take social risks outside of work/school.

Incels tend to have jobs that are much more stressful and undesirable than the norm because those are the only jobs we can get thanks to the discrimination we face. We generally don't realize that although Chad and Stacy might work 40 hours a week on paper, in reality they spend most of their time slacking off because they hold the kinds of positions where they can get away with it.

You complain about not having the energy to do anything besides work besides sitting in front of the laptop, but when you're unemployed you're also doing nothing but sitting in front of the laptop?

Where do you find the time? I work and it's like trying to do magic, finding time to lift.

I dont. I still dunno how normies are so full of energy somehow :feelstrash:

They dont. Normies life is their job, jfl

Incels tend to have jobs that are much more stressful and undesirable than the norm because those are the only jobs we can get thanks to the discrimination we face. We generally don't realize that although Chad and Stacy might work 40 hours a week on paper, in reality they spend most of their time slacking off because they hold the kinds of positions where they can get away with it.
Being introvert + autistic + ugly = society condemn you for forced labour and harsh treatment, even your family. While chads and stacies have the easy life, fully enjoy life, and get free passes anywhere.

Never understood either.

Normies don't get tired or sleep they are superhuman.

How can I get a sit down office job, will any bull shit liberal arts degree do? I'm sick of working in fucking warehouses, I want to sit in an office fantasizing about fucking the hr cunt while pretending to work when in reality I'm playing video games on my computer....

Can barely find the time or energy to do anything when I'm unemployed tbh

I used to think that. Actually quit my first 3 jobs in less than 3 weeks because it was just too much. Now i don’t care. I just got a zero stress job that has limited human interaction. I almost like going to work because it gives me something to do. Also don’t have any hobbies or interests anymore so it’s not like I’m looking forward to my free time.

I’m only gonna wage slave part time. I’ll live in a trailer in the middle of nowhere if I have to. 40 hours of pointless labor is hell, especially for an incel

Autistic or "shy" introvert that has to force himself to be social, family don't care about him, struggles to make/hold onto friends, is depressed & constantly thinks about roping/burning it all down. Goes to bed hoping not to wake the next morning, spends all time indoors unless forced to go outside for work/food.

feels forced to for no reward.
Couldn't be more relevant to my life tbh. IS forced btw :feelzez:
Very true.

Last edited:
Where do you find the time? I work and it's like trying to do magic, finding time to lift.

Right after work. It also helps that I sometimes only work 6 hours. I still go to the gym on 8 hour days though so it's not a problem really.

I remember how I started my shit job at a restaurant and I was like Yee after work I will go gym It will be great. Reality is after work you are so fucking tired the only thing you wanna do is go to bed or relax in some other way. Anybody who gives this advice clearly didn't work full time before.

I suppose it helps if you enjoy your job and have friends, social life or/and a foid to see every night.

When I'm not at my shitty job I have no motivation to do anything except watch downloaded shows/movies, general browsing, wasting time online. Year after year it was like this when I was NEET too.

they don't. most wage slaves are fat and depressed.

Normies are npcs that go through the script and empty motions.
They don't have such thing as energy or lack of energy. It's like wondering where the energy for gravity comes from.
It just happens.
People with soul can't work full time and do meaningful tasks afterwards

We can't find the energy/motivation to embrace further activities on top of a full-time job because we are depressed. Therefore having a less important energy pool than more "stable" people, aka normies, aka people who are not living with the curse of inceldom.
It is possible to regain energy even as an incel though, but you have to be extremely good at coping with your condition. Friends, hobbys and, who knows, hopes for an further ascension can help.

Are you a healthy weight/bodyfat OP?

Right after work. It also helps that I sometimes only work 6 hours. I still go to the gym on 8 hour days though so it's not a problem really.

From the moment you wake up to the moment you get to leave work, how much time does that take up?

7 hours, 20 minutes or 9 hours, 20 minutes

Actually, what I should've asked was "From the moment you head out to work to the moment you leave work, how much time does that take up?"

Aw. I'm at 12 hours, on average.
What? That's fucking insane, how can you stand it? Seriously, when I'm doing more than 8 hours I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about the time, looking at my phone every 30 seconds. It's torture.

I guess others just have something to live for. Why would I struggle 10 hours a day working when I just want to die? Nothing matters.

I gymcell a lot, and tbh it feels good when other guys ask you for advice and tell you how good they think you look. Also, being jacked automatically generates respect and a bit of fear in other men

What? That's fucking insane, how can you stand it? Seriously, when I'm doing more than 8 hours I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about the time, looking at my phone every 30 seconds. It's torture.

He's on less than 8, is he a part-time worker?

They have other things in their lives which cheer them up, including socializing which is fun for normal humans.

They have other things in their lives which cheer them up, including socializing which is fun for normal humans.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to post.

Life is always suffering if you have nothing to live for.