Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people believe in Karma?

Valentino

Valentino

Greycel
This concept has always been very hard to me to understand

Because they have reddit NPC brains

Karma is cope, bluepilled nigger use it to make their cope better and make the world feel like a fair and just place.

Some people believe in karma because they have been brainwashed and enslaved

Karma frightens me. I expect any wrong doing I've done, is around every corner, coming back to get me.

Maybe ask them

Karma is cope, bluepilled nigger use it to make their cope better and make the world feel like a fair and just place.
:yes::yes::yes:

If you were freed of guilt
Would you still believe in Karma?
If I feel satisfied Karma got around back to me, then I would still believe it. I would try not to do anything bad ever again. For out of fear.

Early evidence​

[edit]
In 1966, Lerner and his colleagues began a series of experiments that used shock paradigms to investigate observer responses to victimization. In the first of these experiments conducted at the University of Kansas, 72 female participants watched what appeared to be a confederate receiving electrical shocks for her errors during a learning task (learning pairs of nonsense syllables). Initially, these observing participants were upset by the victim's apparent suffering. But as the suffering continued and observers remained unable to intervene, the observers began to reject and devalue the victim. Rejection and devaluation of the victim was greater when the observed suffering was greater. But when participants were told the victim would receive compensation for her suffering, the participants did not derogate the victim.[6] Lerner and colleagues replicated these findings in subsequent studies, as did other researchers.[8]

Alternatively, victim derogation and other strategies may only be ways to alleviate discomfort after viewing suffering. This would mean that the primary motivation is not to restore a belief in a just world, but to reduce discomfort caused by empathizing.

Alternatively, victim derogation and other strategies may only be ways to alleviate discomfort after viewing suffering. This would mean that the primary motivation is not to restore a belief in a just world, but to reduce discomfort caused by empathizing.
Does that mean that majority people don't understand what they are doing?
This is very sad
To be controlled by biology in this manner

Does that mean that majority people don't understand what they are doing?
more or less. it means that majority of people counsciously and incounsciously put their well being before truth

Last edited: