Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do obese people enjoy eating all that goyslop on a daily basis?

B

bcroger

Legend
★★
I have had one cheat day today , and I feel like shit by the end of the day. I am stuffed, always thirsty, my heart is racing and I don't feel like eating anymore. I feel like my stomache is about to explode. Fast food (goyslop) and food in general is simply not enjoyable anymore.

But I see those obese, foid animals at my work place eat that shit for every meal. How the fuck do they enjoy eating that trash day in and out? If I had 2 cheat days in a row I would feel sick, imaging having a cheat day every day.

Last edited:
because it tastes good

It’s like jerking off/smoking weed/binge drinking

You do it because it tastes great or it feels good in the moment but after that goes way you feel like shit plus goyslop can be addictive with all those chemicals inside of it

Being fat makes you even more addicted to it.

Yeah you always feel like shit. But the endorphins from delicious goyslop is amazing

because it tastes good
Yeah true.
Seul gi Kang Feet 4195298

Bigger bellies can take bigger portions, the bigger it gets the more food it needs to feel full.

Addiction. It contains shitload of fast carbohydrates. They make you feel good, you increase dose little by little.

Fast food stinks. I hate the smell of burger king. It emanates a fucking mile away from their feeding places. But when I used to go there I liked it. I actually preferred it to normal food.

Its more or less like alcoholics say vodka tastes good.

its because that has become their new normal the dopamine filled goyslop has overtaken their brains and just like any addicition, even if it has bad side effects that you can feel day to day the addiction overrides ur want to stop

It’s like jerking off/smoking weed/binge drinking

You do it because it tastes great or it feels good in the moment but after that goes way you feel like shit plus goyslop can be addictive with all those chemicals inside of it
agree

all goyslop tastes the exact same to me, obese fatties are on a different level of taste palette it seems..

It does, but I feel fucking sick at the end of my cheat day. I can't imagine doing that every day of my life.
I just get a kilo of ground beef, some brioche buns and eat like 6 burgers on my cheat day, fire grilled, lol

It's like any addiction it makes you feel good in that moment even if you hate yourself twice as much afterwards. I don't envy Fatcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back