Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do normies/incel in denials cope so hard?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I know this one guy who is in University. Third year. Still never gotten nothing. Lies to me about how oh bro this one time I got this chick at a party, but I know that's not true. Because of all the other factors.

He's a 5'6 ethnic. Not particularly good looking either. His university is a party one, filled with rich white guys (most are around 5'11-6'1 and normie tier facially).

That should tell you how his sex life is looking. (nonexistent)

Despite this, he is always making cringe Instagram posts about how much of a party bro he is always taking cringe pictures with vodka in hand, always going to clubs and sausage fest parties, but despite this, cannot get anything.

I've told him multiple times it's never happening and he should save his money he's blowing on all this cringe waste of effort and put it towards his future. He calls me an idiot and sarcastically / condescendingly says "nah bro it's all good" (cringe).

I admire this level of stupidity and denial. How do I achieve it myself?

It's hard for a man to except that no women want him. Admitting it would threaten his masculinity. This is toxic masculinity in the truest sense. He should admit it, find other men in the same situation, join together and form a political party.

I know this one guy who is in University. Third year. Still never gotten nothing. Lies to me about how oh bro this one time I got this chick at a party, but I know that's not true. Because of all the other factors.

He's a 5'6 ethnic. Not particularly good looking either. His university is a party one, filled with rich white guys (most are around 5'11-6'1 and normie tier facially).

That should tell you how his sex life is looking. (nonexistent)

Despite this, he is always making cringe Instagram posts about how much of a party bro he is always taking cringe pictures with vodka in hand, always going to clubs and sausage fest parties, but despite this, cannot get anything.

I've told him multiple times it's never happening and he should save his money he's blowing on all this cringe waste of effort and put it towards his future. He calls me an idiot and sarcastically / condescendingly says "nah bro it's all good" (cringe).

I admire this level of stupidity and denial. How do I achieve it myself?
How do u deal with him then? I assume u hang out with him a lot

he says he hooked up one time. how do you know this isn't true? it's possible he got lucky with a drunk chick once and as a result thinks he's chad

How do u deal with him then? I assume u hang out with him a lot
Haven't talked to him in a long time now, thankfully.

he says he hooked up one time. how do you know this isn't true? it's possible he got lucky with a drunk chick once and as a result thinks he's chad
LOL, I guess. But he's ugly af and women hated him when we were in school, so I have my doubts

they cope posting on IncelTears

Denial is literally powering the entire civilization.
If men knew the jig is up they'd stop betabuxxing femasites and just buy drugs and sports cars while living in one room flats.
They set up this fake personna Noone believes in and then chase it and try to fulfill it. He knows he's in denial, but his energy is pent on living up to what he's saying, not on admitting defeat.

One day he's going to wake up, or he'll be funding some bitch while she fucks someone else behind his back.

Most men choose to live like this. The gynocentric bourgeoisie could be brought to its knees if people got their heads out of their own backsides and stopped pandering to the privileged female caste.