Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do normies have the confidence to message girls on Tinder?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
If a normie is lucky enough to get a match, him initiating the conversation with a simple: "Hey, how are you?" is a thinly veiled "You look good, I want to fuck you". I would feel so creepy by trying to win a girl over with "banter", it's self-abasing. Normies however, because of their looks I guess, just have this natural confidence and belief that they are normal people whose actions won't be deemed creepy if they stick to a certain script. They believe they deserve respect and that people being attracted to them is a possibility.

If I somehow ever got a match, I could never bring myself to start a conversation. I would feel so creepy, like a sleazy car salesman trying to sell a car (myself). I don't believe in the product I'm selling, so why should I even try to sell myself? My internalised inceldom would tell me that it is better not to try at all than to risk falling miserably.

Imagine having normie looks and normie self esteem, they may be jealous of Chad, but at least they have a base level of healthy self confidence borne out of not having been bullied for their looks/height all their lives.

I am genuinely socially retarded and I would have no clue how to flirt with a foid even over text.

Because they are not us and do not have a crushed soul

If a normie is lucky enough to get a match, him initiating the conversation with a simple: "Hey, how are you?" is a thinly veiled "You look good, I want to fuck you". I would feel so creepy by trying to win a girl over with "banter", it's self-abasing. Normies however, because of their looks I guess, just have this natural confidence and belief that they are normal people whose actions won't be deemed creepy if they stick to a certain script. They believe they deserve respect and that people being attracted to them is a possibility.

If I somehow ever got a match, I could never bring myself to start a conversation. I would feel so creepy, like a sleazy car salesman trying to sell a car (myself). I don't believe in the product I'm selling, so why should I even try to sell myself? My internalised inceldom would tell me that it is better not to try at all than to risk falling miserably.

Imagine having normie looks and normie self esteem, they may be jealous of Chad, but at least they have a base level of healthy self confidence borne out of not having been bullied for their looks/height all their lives.
It because hormones would fuck anything they have no standards that why they only fuck fat ugly bitches