Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do normies go to concerts etc as teens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
If I asked my parents they would say no etc. Going to a concert on a school night is unthinkable in my situation yet many normies seem to. Even when they are 13 this is the case. Can anyone comprehend this or wrap their head around? It all seemed to happen behind my back also. In school it would be whatever then go on to social media and see many normies attending events. When does this start? Just wan't to know since I literally have no insight on this culture.

Normies are boring tbh

their parents dont care because they are also degenerates

Do kids go to shows anymore? I get the impression that kids live inside on their phones nowadays, but maybe I'm just an oldfag doing his "back in my day" thing.

their parents dont care because they are also degenerates
Explains why I saw a dude under age drinking take a picture with his mom

I can barely tolerate loud noises and shit, how do normalfags survive loud places such as concerts?

I can barely tolerate loud noises and shit, how do normalfags survive loud places such as concerts?
Hivemind? idk

They either lie about going out to concert or just get a permission as a reward for good grades.

Because your helicopter parents are a contributing factor to you being a neurotic incel.

i remember the normies i used to go to school with all collectively went to a post malone concert when he came to my state. one of the rich stacies even paid for a charter bus for her friends and they apparently would do a bunch of weed and coke in there. concerts are like parties except there's a famous person that they're paying to see.

I went to my first concert when I was 15 with my brother who was then 17, considering we are males and can watch each other's backs, that seems reasonable

one of the rich stacies even paid for a charter bus for her friends and they apparently would do a bunch of weed and coke in there.

Rich stacies need to be killed (in minecraft)

Because your helicopter parents are a contributing factor to you being a neurotic incel.
I can’t begin to explain how true this is. Your helicopter parents likely stunted your social growth and shot any chance you had of ascending into the ground.

i can relate to this a lot. I have some built up resentment for this reason.

i remember the normies i used to go to school with all collectively went to a post malone concert when he came to my state. one of the rich stacies even paid for a charter bus for her friends and they apparently would do a bunch of weed and coke in there. concerts are like parties except there's a famous person that they're paying to see.
CHARTER BUS?!!? Rofl imagine actually booking one etc.

- Their parents let them
- They have the money to go
- They have a car to drive there, or they have a friend who drives them
If I asked my parents they would say no etc. Going to a concert on a school night is unthinkable in my situation yet many normies seem to.
When the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold died, they embarked on a tour to honor his legacy. I thought it was gonna be their last ever tour. I had money not only for the tickets, but for a cab there and back. My parents STILL didn't let me go. I bawled the night of the concert. Thankfully, Avenged Sevenfold got a new drummer, and I got to see them 3 years later for free.

I never really understood concerts it seems inconvenient your standing up the whole time your smothered by a crowd and everyone is flailing around you idk if im just a square but id rather listen to the music I like in my headphones without having to pay to see it be preformed live

They were born that way without any preconditioning.

If I asked my parents they would say no etc. Going to a concert on a school night is unthinkable in my situation yet many normies seem to. Even when they are 13 this is the case. Can anyone comprehend this or wrap their head around? It all seemed to happen behind my back also. In school it would be whatever then go on to social media and see many normies attending events. When does this start? Just wan't to know since I literally have no insight on this culture.

I went to my first concert around 15 or 16 or so. My parents were pretty lax.