Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies get girlfriends?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
If we assume Incels are between 0 and 3 on the SMV scale (looks and/or autism/bad genetics), chads are 8.5-10 and chad-lites are 7.5-8.

The normies are the guys in the middle between 4 and 7. It's going to be easier for the 7s and some will cuck-max to get a girlfriend and allow her to fuck loads of chads while she gets the benefits of a free meal ticket boyfriend. Others will beta-bux max and give her a life of luxury in exchange for transactional starfish sex. But what about Joe Average? The guy who is a 5 or a 6 in looks but has a girlfriend. I tend to think these guys just 'got lucky' once and make sure they keep that girl because if she leaves he's Incel. I know some bros like this, who have a girlfriend but I don't know how they did get lucky to find her.

For what it's worth they found them before Tinder became what it is. So in the future more of the 4-7s are going to be identifying as Incel because the ways and means of finding a girlfriend just aren't there anymore. Not unless they're a rich beta bux or prepared to accept poly.

Normies will be the new Incels in the next decades. It's beyond over for us.

there are a lot of normie looking guys that are incels

there are a lot of normie looking guys that are incels

Yeah there are, i'm slighly normie looking but i'm autist so that drops your SMV down a few points. Normie means NT but not Chad looks.

Also it's kind of the point, more normies are becoming Incel because of Tinder, so how are normies actually finding girlfriends now?

Yeah there are, i'm slighly normie looking but i'm autist so that drops your SMV down a few points.

Also it's kind of the point, more normies are becoming Incel because of Tinder, so how are normies actually finding girlfriends now?
They aren't

They aren't

This is increasingly how it is. Yet try finding a girl who hasn't got a boyfriend.

I just don't see how and where a normie could even get a girlfriend now without dating landwhales or accepting the humilation of an open relationship while he pays for everything. I know quite a few normies with a landwhale girlfriend. Back in the day the landwhales would be the Incels.

I think normies find girlfriends through friendships. They meet the girl at some events multiple times and then ask them out

Ive always wondered that, what does a 5/10 do to get a gf? I think the confident meme might work a little bit, they obviously have to aproach in some way to meet foids

Either betabuxxx hard or have one good quality I.e. this foid at my job has 5-6/10 blue collar husband but he is like 6’5. I almost punched him in the stomach because her and him were making fun of me for being short

I think normies find girlfriends through friendships. They meet the girl at some events multiple times and then ask them out

But they're usually friendzoned by that point if they're not chad or chad-lite.
Ive always wondered that, what does a 5/10 do to get a gf? I think the confident meme might work a little bit, they obviously have to aproach in some way to meet foids

Yeah, I think it's the "got lucky once" thing. The normie with enough confidence to keep approaching can get lucky eventually but then it's just as hard to keep the girl and keep her loyal.

The "keep approaching" model is becoming increasingly frought though when a Normie's looksmatch has thousands of options on Tinder. He can't compete anymore in the market.

Last edited:
But they're usually friendzoned by that point if they're not chad or chad-lite.
No. Cause they never got close to the girl , They just met them cause they’re hanging out in the same groups , But they don’t create a friendship cause they don’t want to get friend zoned

Very simple, don't be too ugly, don't be autistic or worse, don't be both and you will get a girfriend.

Very simple, don't be too ugly, don't be autistic or worse, don't be both and you will get a girfriend.

Traditionally this is true. Just be NT and not ugly. That was before Tinder and social media gave women unlimited options though. How are normies standing out now in the market to get a girlfriend, when every girl who isn't hideously ugly can match with Chads every day?

Few normies can slay on Tinder without resorting to landwhales and it's the same in the club
They look like normal people, while truecels look like goblins and inhuman spawns of Satan. Sub-8 theory is fake, you can be a 5 and get a gf eventually. It just so happens that incels are 1 to 3 out of 10 in looks.

You need to be NT or at least good looking to be a normie 5.

Traditionally this is true. Just be NT and not ugly. That was before Tinder and social media gave women unlimited options though. How are normies standing out now in the market to get a girlfriend, when every girl who isn't hideously ugly can match with Chads every day?

Few normies can slay on Tinder without resorting to landwhales and it's the same in the club
You did say girlfriend, not hot girlfriend and most men actually manage to get a girl

Being NT works if you look normal

Also most of them are beta bux

You did say girlfriend, not hot girlfriend and most men actually manage to get a girl

When I say girlfriend I mean close enough to their looks match which for a normie is not Stacey and shouldn't be a big landwhale.

Most are incels.

But for the ones who aren't, right place at the right time type of shit. The girl always ends up leaving the guy after a bit and the guy struggles afterwards.

Although he'll continue to make fun of virgins within his friend group, thinking he's some slayer. Seen it before.

Social circles

Easy they just get with really ugly girls because their looks match wont accept them as their equal

Females who use Tinder for long-term relationships are in a very small minority. Most of them use it to get validated by cucks and maybe railed by Chad if they feel like it, regardless of whether they have a boyfriend.

Yeah, I think it's the "got lucky once" thing. The normie with enough confidence to keep approaching can get lucky eventually but then it's just as hard to keep the girl and keep her loyal.
I know a 5.5 who did this. The girlfriend was slutty in her behavior and he was pretty submissive.

I've often wondered this myself. It seems they rely on social circles and foids would rather go for them as a "safe bet" than even a chadlite they don't know. You have to be chad to meet foids without a social cricle, it seems.

I know a 5.5 who did this. The girlfriend was slutty in her behavior though and he was pretty submissive.
Slutty behavior and he was submissive? Well that’s going to end pretty badly

Slutty behavior and he was submissive? Well that’s going to end pretty badly
Her friends were guys, she flirted with guys in front of him at the bar, he ignores it. She told him "you can't come over tonight because bla bla whatever" he's just like "ok".

Her friends were guys, she flirted with guys in front of him at the bar, he ignores it. She told him "you can't come over tonight because bla bla whatever" he's just like "ok".
What a cuck. Seriously what’s wrong with the men nowadays

this. mostly social groups
over for hikkicels

What a cuck. Seriously what’s wrong with the men nowadays
At least that guy had the balls to cold approach going from bar to bar. I was impressed with his low inhib. Haven't seen him for a couple of years.

Social circles where they don't get mogged to death. Said female is ignorant of dating apps. Normie is NT. Normie simps and constantly tries to make up for his genes while getting starfish sex

Yeah there are, i'm slighly normie looking but i'm autist so that drops your SMV down a few points. Normie means NT but not Chad looks.

They aren't, they pull copes out of their asses

Someone has to marry those filthy sluts who hop off the cock carousel. Normalfags are the men who do it. It's a giant cope thinking all sub8 men are incels now. However, more and more lemmings are having problems now finding their other half. Normalfags are like the middle class in the Western World - it shrinks, squashed between the rising underclass (us) and the privileged few (Chads).

It just happens

Its natural for them. If not. I have bad news for you if it isnt happening to you

They befriend, chase and do all the romantic rituals and shit until she caves in.

Then it's just hoping that a Chad doesn't come along and do the same.

Normies with gfs are simply accepting Chads' disposables.

Before the internet i knew some normies and some incels that got married to uglier women.

The teethcel One was set for inherence of a nice house. He married a short foidblob.

One was a < normie "musician" and married 2-3 points down. He was no inhib and tall and rude to anyone that seemed "lower" than him. But he waa subtle about it. Sneaky.

Others were just fat and ugly normies with good jobs and homes and land. They would be Incels today. But they were betabuxx then.

For those, they were probably better looking in the past but time and genetics wasn’t on their side and quickly demolished that once useful attribute.

However, they’re usually still able to hold on to that strong social circle that probably benefitted them in the past along with the strong connections and illegal stuff like hard drugs and abusive shit that foids like.

So yeah, if they didn’t meet in the past when he was slightly better looking, the irl social network probably helped. The chances of the chic cheating on him today have more than doubled, if she isn’t doing it already.

And no incel is socially robust enough to create those social connections - and if somehow you do, doesn’t mean your part of the circle, you’re just a passerby, fly on the wall. No one respects you and the majority don’t even know your name. Those relationships begin in your early developmental years... and you must be good looking or somewhat attractive to become part of a cool clique like that.

Lots of normies can get gfs and I witnessed it. All it takes is confidence! Jk bro I don't fucking know