Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do normies find endless things to talk about?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I don't get it.
Once I discussed a topic, I have nothing more to say about it.
But normies can argue for hours about things, that's how they manage to keep conversations alive.
How do they do that?
So fuckin hard :cryfeels:

Because they talk about nothing, their words are void of any meaning whatsoever

This forum also revolves about the same topics 24/7. I doubt normies are that much different with their own boring shit.

start saying the same things over and over like everyone else

There are repetitions from time to time. Same as this forum, really.

Normies can talk endlessly because they having nothing interesting to talk about.

They are low iq which means low standards when it comes to everything especially in convosation. Also they are consoomers so they have a lot to talk about in that sense. And another thing is that they just recitals stuff on the news and things other people have said.

They need to over complicate things just so that they have something to fill in the time and can talk for longer so there's no silence.

I remember a high IQ quote from this foid in pulp fiction about silences during convosations. Can't remember what she said but what I'll say about it is that it's perfectly normal and you're retarded if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Normies have much more going on in their lives than we do. Our lives are empty LDAR, their lives are eventful and active.

cope what do they have ‘going on’ that warrants discussion?

School, work, friend drama, sports, relationship drama, politics, gaming.

only two interesting subjects of those are politics and gaming. everything else just lead to mindless blabber. normies don’t discuss politics and gaming though

Normies have much more going on in their lives than we do. Our lives are empty LDAR, their lives are eventful and active.

SNOWBALL EFFECT IS REAL

Three reasons for this I would say.

1. They have some hobbies or things in common. Especially a sport or tv show or regular weekend outings. These provide fresh experiences and developments to talk about.

2. They have known each other for a while and are comfortable with each other. The way you might be with a family member, to give you an idea.

3. NT, low inhib and confident/deluded so they can just talk about things, even repetitively, without overthinking about how it could be boring or repetitive to others.

Me neither man, and girls are even worse.

There's nothing i can talk to a girl about absolutely nothing i've tried and it never goes anywhere because i have nothing to say and they don't want to talk.

"Endless".
All their so called personality is brought by modern entertainment.
TV, Internet, Rick and Morty by their favorite child fucker Dan Harmon.
Pushing the envelope as they love to say.
Remove it from them and there is nothing left.

I don't get it.
Once I discussed a topic, I have nothing more to say about it.
But normies can argue for hours about things, that's how they manage to keep conversations alive.
How do they do that?
So fuckin hard :cryfeels:
cause their braindead. heve you heard them talk? its just depressing

I have no idea. Today at my workplace a younger Chad (he's about 20) was talking about how many foids he fucked and how he lost his virginity at age 12. It was the most normal thing in the world for him. Another coworker asked him what his "strategy" is and he flat out said: "don't be ugly". I wasn't expecting him to be this self aware.

only two interesting subjects of those are politics and gaming. everything else just lead to mindless blabber. normies don’t discuss politics and gaming though
except for telling how much support feminism and how woman are opressed
I have no idea. Today at my workplace a younger Chad (he's about 20) was talking about how many foids he fucked and how he lost his virginity at age 12. It was the most normal thing in the world for him. Another coworker asked him what his "strategy" is and he flat out said: "don't be ugly". I wasn't expecting him to be this self aware.
brutal. Ive heard things like that before, but everytime I heard them again I get trigerred.
were are you from? country

Someones sex life is a very deep topic so they have alot to talk about.

Someones sex life is a very deep topic so they have alot to talk about.
boyo if you heard the foids of my town talking in the bar you will see how mcuh braindead they are fro real