Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do normies even get girlfriends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
not even talking about them being ugly, just how do they make the jump from knowing a foid to having sex with her?
with chad it's very easy, the girl won't stop throwing IOIs at you, is making every possible excuse to be around you, can't stop looking at your eyes etc... so you initiate literally anything romantic and you can call her your girlfriend. with normies, do they even get IOIs? do they really ask a girl that gives off no IOIs on a date? sounds too dumb to work... ofc there are shy girls but even they give off signals.

School/College, parties and via friends.

Any other question?

idk but maybe compare it to making male friends
how do they make the jump from knowing a dude to drinking beer with him?
it just happens if the other person is interested

every foid wants chad but not every one can get it. they inevitably have to settle with someone whos only 3 points more attractive than them

They meet through friend circles usually, then they orbit for a few months in the hopes that they might get chosen.

they usually have becky and lower tier gfs when compared to the actual chads, so the pool they can choose from is smaller

as for your question, it's usually one of these:
-since it's a becky per se maybe they can't afford a chad, at least not yet so they settle for closest thing which is normie bf
-NT, status and social circle maxxing (have a close group of friends that go to parties and shit)
-foids having lower standards while they are younger, while in adulthood, most normies settle for roasties or post-wall women with a high body count (which is what we know as betabuxx)

sad part is most of them get cucked in the end or just don't really have some who loves them for real though

In the case of Chris M, it was as simple as meeting Shannon Rose B in group therapy. Disregard for the obvious "No Dating" rule.

They start talking and then suddenly they are in bed together idk what happens in between. No clue how some of these beta normies I see with little to no masculinity, assertiveness, and seem almost asexual make that jump.

Comes naturally. No need to ask they just form a bond quickly. Normies never have to try, only for Stacie's.

not even talking about them being ugly, just how do they make the jump from knowing a foid to having sex with her?
with chad it's very easy, the girl won't stop throwing IOIs at you, is making every possible excuse to be around you, can't stop looking at your eyes etc... so you initiate literally anything romantic and you can call her your girlfriend. with normies, do they even get IOIs? do they really ask a girl that gives off no IOIs on a date? sounds too dumb to work... ofc there are shy girls but even they give off signals.
If you have to ask it honestly never began :society:

Comes naturally. No need to ask they just form a bond quickly. Normies never have to try, only for Stacie's.

It's quite easy for the average White femoid to bond with this:

20621935 764914120348224 4809161342379316616 n

Poor J.G taught Shannon about Star Wars. This was his reward:

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 18 57 15

His "lessons" were used to salivate over Chad's precious body.

They orbit a girl.. then betabux hard. And the girl if she wants to stick around eventually grudgingly has to have sex with the normie once in awhile. When a Chad becomes available the girl leaves immediately.

With the normie the girl gets free room and board, free food, free utilities, and a personal servant.

it's because they had a spark. They walked, and caught each other's eyes, and had real chemistry :foidSoy:

iklaujsdhasdklfjhasl;dkfjlkasdkjhfoklhjflkAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK NIGGER :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

They start talking and then suddenly they are in bed together idk what happens in between. No clue how some of these beta normies I see with little to no masculinity, assertiveness, and seem almost asexual make that jump.
THIS

HOLY SHIT YOU TOOK WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH

When you're a normie it just happens

When you're a normie it just happens
Wrong, all my male cousings are normie tier and only one of them have a gf, the way the cope is by going to parties and trying to fuck some drunk becky, but they never get chosen for a serious relationship, they are so fucking pathetic LMAO, in fact I am normie tier, I just refuse to play these pathetic games in hope of getting some garbage that chad does not want, only beckys I like are teenagers

Moat of the time it happens in social circles like while youre still in school/education when females are forced to be around you. Thats why the moment many Incels finished college still a virgin, they realized it was over for them,

haha usually the normies have height abs or at least 1-3+ attractive features i mean its rare to find a normie with a true 9-10 the max ive seen is an 8 but it can happen theres always the outliers and game is more important than you think my friend is 6'5" with an attractive face but cant get girls due to his social awkwardness. me personally im a famous tiktokker and a stacy 8.5/10 joined my stream and my chad friend who identifies as a n incel tried pulling her she saw his pic and said he was fine but because he asked her to sit on his face and fart until he suffocates pee on him spit on his dick and have his face in her ass cheeks she called him weird NO MATTER HOW GL YOU ARE IF YOU ARE CRINGY AND WEIRD TO A WOMEN THEY WILL BE TURNED OFF WOMEN DONT LIKE JOKESTERS ANYMORE NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANT SLIP UP IF YOU TELL ONE WEIRD JOKE TO A WOMEN ITS OVER!

Last edited:
haha usually the normies have height abs or at least 1-3+ attractive features i mean its rare to find a normie with a true 9-10 the max ive seen is an 8 but it can happen theres always the outliers and game is more important than you think my friend is 6'5" with an attractive face but cant get girls due to his social awkwardness. me personally im a famous tiktokker and i have hella girls that join my livestream and a stacy 8.5/10 joined my stream and my chad friend who identifies as a n incel tried pulling her she saw his pic and said he was fine but because he asked her to sit on his face and fart until he suffocates pee on him spit on his dick and have his face in her ass cheeks she called him weird NO MATTER HOW GL YOU ARE IF YOU ARE CRINGY AND WEIRD TO A WOMEN THEY WILL BE TURNED OFF WOMEN DONT LIKE JOKESTERS ANYMORE NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANT SLIP UP IF YOU TELL ONE WEIRD JOKE TO A WOMEN ITS OVER !!!!! FUCK@!!!!#!ewqorjskaf
Ok see u in the ban appeals:feelsUgh:

you have to erase your honor in order to build relationship or socialmaxx

haha usually the normies have height abs or at least 1-3+ attractive features i mean its rare to find a normie with a true 9-10 the max ive seen is an 8 but it can happen theres always the outliers and game is more important than you think my friend is 6'5" with an attractive face but cant get girls due to his social awkwardness. me personally im a famous tiktokker and i have hella girls that join my livestream and a stacy 8.5/10 joined my stream and my chad friend who identifies as a n incel tried pulling her she saw his pic and said he was fine but because he asked her to sit on his face and fart until he suffocates pee on him spit on his dick and have his face in her ass cheeks she called him weird NO MATTER HOW GL YOU ARE IF YOU ARE CRINGY AND WEIRD TO A WOMEN THEY WILL BE TURNED OFF WOMEN DONT LIKE JOKESTERS ANYMORE NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANT SLIP UP IF YOU TELL ONE WEIRD JOKE TO A WOMEN ITS OVER !!!!! FUCK@!!!!#!ewqorjskaf

It's over for poor educationcel
nigga im not poor education. u lucky me and my niggads dont jump u. nah im jp but how is ur game have u had any success with women?

nigga im not poor education. u lucky me and my niggads dont jump u. nah im jp but how is ur game have u had any success with women?
:feelswhat: