Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Do Normfags Just "Let Things Go"?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★
I never understood how normtards can just go about enjoying the rest of their lives when facing a major problem, like getting bullied at work or being broke and wanting to buy some weed. For me to be content, life must be 100% good, not only half or a quarter. I feel no motivation to talk to anyone at all when my desires aren't being fulfilled. I especially can't understand how simps can still manage a relationship with a gf while they get bullied or treated like shit by their peers in the meantime. I would want to just go ER even if it means sacrificing my gf. Revenge is more important than ascending.

They have social network and support, WE HAVE NOTHING.

They actually have things in life to distract themselves, whilst we don't

They have social network and support, WE HAVE NOTHING.

"don't worry, everything will be alright", "just ignore them". What good does this canned blue pilled bullshit do for me? No actual solution to my problem (hitman), or anything that could mitigate it, just emotional tampon faggotry.

"don't worry, everything will be alright", "just ignore them". What good does this canned blue pilled bullshit do for me? No actual solution to my problem (hitman), or anything that could mitigate it, just emotional tampon faggotry.
The Hitman videogames are very good IMO, They are a good cope.

No aspie memory bank
Legit NPC ignorammus