Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how do normal people cope with loneliness?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
i mean those people who because of their work or some other major condition (like aging), must deal with absolute loneliness.

I wonder what their mental health is like, or if they have any coping mechanisms to deal with extreme loneliness. many people in this forum (including me) seem to be really mentally affected by the lack of human contact/companionship

Last edited:
Have no idea tbh. I can't even imagine living in absolute 'isolation' without my brocels and the sight of NOODLEWHORES.:ahegao:

Self improooooooooooving

Cope the cope is law. Sometimes even going outside and feeling a cool breeze can be a good cope. It’s fall now and all the leaves are falling from the trees
Brutal cold soom );

Have to haul wood around and can often barely stand up... Oh well.

They have friends and arnt lonely or at least that much.

Brutal cold soom );

Have to haul wood around and can often barely stand up... Oh well.
Brutal. We luckily have a gas powered furnace and don’t have to haul wood. But I still sometimes burn old logs in campfires for the fun of it

Brutal. We luckily have a gas powered furnace and don’t have to haul wood. But I still sometimes burn old logs in campfires for the fun of it
I have to haul propane too sometimes. But as long as my fire is going I can always have hot coffee

I have to haul propane too sometimes. But as long as my fire is going I can always have hot coffee
Hot coffee sounds cozy. I sometimes have Oreos and milk

that's the thing they aren't able to cope with loneliness. When pandemic kicked in lots of normies went insane from it. They dependent and addicted to society like to a drug

In a single word: Bluepill:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: