Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do jews have so much power

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
There is only something like 14 million jews with most of them in Israel and USA with the rest scattered across the world and yet there the ones that control almost everything, how the hell do they do It?

Their God is Satan and they have a pact with him.

There is only something like 14 million jews with most of them in Israel and USA with the rest scattered across the world and yet there the ones that control almost everything, how the hell do they do It?
This confirms what I said earlier, that the Jews are the real master race. White NationalistCels will not like that, but that's the truth.

They pool money, connections, and use their wealth to aid each other. Jews are very insular and give preference to each other for jobs and contracts. Its not fucking magic.

They pool money, connections, and use their wealth to aid each other. Jews are very insular and give preference to each other for jobs and contracts. Its not fucking magic.

Money

This confirms what I said earlier, that the Jews are the real master race. White NationalistCels will not like that, but that's the truth.

Why only white nationalist? The whole world, specially the Middle East is suffering because of the jews.
Master race is an exaggeration, but I will give the jews that, they are cunning, I do acknowledge that. Most white people, specially Germans, are extremly gullible and cucked. This is why their plan works.

Why only white nationalist? The whole world, specially the Middle East is suffering because of the jews.
Master race is an exaggeration, but I will give the jews that, they are cunning, I do acknowledge that. Most white people, specially Germans, are extremly gullible and cucked. This is why their plan works.
In my experience germans along with northern europeans are cold as fuck and blunt as hell. They are less insular than jews though.

kind of hard to be master race with shit facial genetics and using money as a weapon. they're only powerful because money exists, take that away, they lose it.

mostly Germanics. Iberians and Meds don't have this issue and neither do Slavs, because they are the gatekeepers.

that being said, I would rather live next to a Muslim than a Jew and that's a bold statement coming from a UScel.

Two words: banking system.

which is primarily run by kikes. kill them and make money illegal. bring back bartering.
It's also invented by them. They have already won, people have already started valuing papers to the point they cannot live without it. Now they can buy cars, videogames, houses, et cetera. We'd be taking away all their copes once we devalue paper money, they would violently protest against it. No paper money means no more cars, videogames, houses, et cetera.

Chinks will be the new jews of the west in a few years. In fact I'd say they out jew them, Asians usually do things better than westerners even when it comes to bad things.

In my experience germans along with northern europeans are cold as fuck and blunt as hell. They are less insular than jews though.

Westerners are such cucks.

Every other race pools their resources together yet it is only westerners that send their kids away at 18.

I would say Anglos are the worst when it comes to this.

The WASP mentality has got to be the most cucked. That is why these people are dying out.

View attachment 62001

Chinks will be the new jews of the west in a few years. In fact I'd say they out jew them, Asians usually do things better than westerners even when it comes to bad things.

Westerners are such cucks.

Every other race pools their resources together yet it is only westerners that send their kids away at 18.

I would say Anglos are the worst when it comes to this.

The WASP mentality has got to be the most cucked. That is why these people are dying out.
Yep only westerners expect their kids to survive on their own at 18 in this shit tier country. I didn't ask to be born into this world and I'm working so I have no shame about living with my parents. No wonder the white birthrate is so low, they have little to no support from their parents and they have not adapted to this new economy. I've noticed white parents are cold to their kids in that regard. The chinese are buying up real estate across the world, setting up businesses, and even colonizing Africa and exploiting countries on a large scale. The asians are not afraid to be nationlist and push their weight around to advance their own interests. Whereas westerners act like Low T faggots and get offended when right leaning leaders try to boost their own country over others, which is exactly what we need. Enough with this globalism faggotry, I would take a fucking dictator over what we have now if he was competent and forward thinking.

Last edited:
Controlling the money and media and being a very tribal and high IQ race grants you great power and influence, even if your numbers are small.

mostly Germanics. Iberians and Meds don't have this issue and neither do Slavs, because they are the gatekeepers.

Specially white women. Like I said once before. In Austria more than 33% women relative to men voted for a leftist party. Women are responsible for the downfall of white men society.

that being said, I would rather live next to a Muslim than a Jew and that's a bold statement coming from a UScel.

I would rather live next to my own race, next to healthy, bright and tough people, who are well-sophisticated. But that is just a dream of mine.

which is primarily run by kikes. kill them and make money illegal. bring back bartering.
Terrible idea. How do you barter for electricity from the electric company? Oil from the oil company? How do you and a couple hundred other people barter for a train ride? How does the train company barter with its workers to pay them to build the railroad? How do the investors into the train company actually invest into the construction and maintenance of a railroad with a barter economy?

A bartering economy doesn't work with modern technological demands and national-level industry. You can't go to Mr. Edison's house down the block to trade your chicken feed for a few more kilowatts or expect Farmer Brown across the street to produce enough light bulbs for the entire neighborhood. This was understood thousands of years ago.

Unless you want to give up all modern advancements and copes and regress to the stone age, a barter economy shouldn't be a part of your coping fantasy.

Jews have so much power because they got bitten by a kosher radioactive spider.

Because the goyim are fucking stupid and get deceived easily. Controlled and taken advantage of. They also run a lot of immoral activity and scams.

Terrible idea. How do you barter for electricity from the electric company? Oil from the oil company? How do you and a couple hundred other people barter for a train ride? How does the train company barter with its workers to pay them to build the railroad? How do the investors into the train company actually invest into the construction and maintenance of a railroad with a barter economy?

A bartering economy doesn't work with modern technological demands and national-level industry. You can't go to Mr. Edison's house down the block to trade your chicken feed for a few more kilowatts or expect Farmer Brown across the street to produce enough light bulbs for the entire neighborhood. This was understood thousands of years ago.

Unless you want to give up all modern advancements and copes and regress to the stone age, a barter economy shouldn't be a part of your coping fantasy.

I'm anti-tech so that basically is how I see it. technology oversocializes and alienates people
It's also invented by them. They have already won, people have already started valuing papers to the point they cannot live without it. Now they can buy cars, videogames, houses, et cetera. We'd be taking away all their copes once we devalue paper money, they would violently protest against it. No paper money means no more cars, videogames, houses, et cetera.

"win"

they've "won" by deception. God is not pleased. when they face judgement, they will burn.

Sold both their and our souls to (((the powers))).

I'm anti-tech so that basically is how I see it. technology oversocializes and alienates people
Okay, then your views are consistent, I respect that. Unfortunately, I am fairly certain that the majority of the Western world would never agree to such a level of technological regression.

Okay, then your views are consistent, I respect that. Unfortunately, I am fairly certain that the majority of the Western world would never agree to such a level of technological regression.

Ted K tried. I'm gonna break that nigga out.

The chinese are buying up real estate across the world, setting up businesses, and even colonizing Africa and exploiting countries on a large scale. The asians are not afraid to be nationlist and push their weight around to advance their own interests. Whereas westerners act like Low T faggots and get offended when right leaning leaders try to boost their own country over others, which is exactly what we need. Enough with this globalism faggotry, I would take a fucking dictator over what we have now if he was competent and forward thinking.

No its not what "we" need. If your country tries to take the amazon florest from us you will be very well received by bullets.

Take a look at your average goy and you have your answer.

For being only 14 million in the world they seem to be everywhere.

Wasp mentality? Can you tell me more about it?
Jews are powerful because they work together to achieve one objective. We Incels should start doing just that. They pool their money, and open shops to take money from the silly goyim.

pull yourself up by your boot straps
leave the house at 18, get a job and get your own place
do hard work for hard work's sake

LaughReally

No its not what "we" need. If your country tries to take the amazon florest from us you will be very well received by bullets.
Where in that paragraph did I say anything about taking the amazon forest? I'm not chinese bro...

Throw the Jew down the well

So my country can be free