Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do incels that go to party schools survive?

P

Panda

Banned
-
the college i went to was really low key. it was small and we have a winter climate. its also right next to a state school so its everybody's 2nd or 3rd or 4th choice. so its not exactly a party school. 

i dont know how incels that go to party schools in warm climates survive. like university of southern california. Arizona state. ect. 

seeing this shit all the time IRL must be homicidefuel
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBboctXfPdI[/video]

and then just sit at home in your childhood bedroom on spring break and watch this shit, knowing they are the same people that laugh at you as you walk through campus. and it could be you but for many reasons you have to miss out.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoosFd-c3Pc[/video]

these types of videos are truly suicide fuel for me. because im well out of college and these people are younger than me but they have lived more than i ever will in my entire life

I went to a party school and it sucked. My mental illness and insecurities that I developed as a loner in high school followed me and I missed out on a lot. I've overcame a lot of these issues but I'm still far behind.

no idea. I had to move back home after first semester.

That seems like hell

Elliot Rodgers would've raged if he saw the 2nd video with the Asian guy with all those girls.

just be tall and white theory proven again

Damn that vid is pure suicide fuel. That's why I don't watch normie Youtubers anymore.

America has party schools?
Don't be surprised for a lot more ER.

Asian in the second video is obviously some richcel who managed to hire a yacht for party.