Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do incels feel about Johnny Bravo?

justanotheruser

justanotheruser

Greycel
I feel like this would be an interesting one.

The bravo pill sounds like something that should be a thing

I loved Johnny Bravo as a kid. I rooted for him and thought it was funny when he tried to hook up and got rejected. Just like Beavis & Butthead. Then i saw Peter North and i decided to become like Peter North myself...

Also, skinny Johnny Bravo is my spirit animal

The episode where he r63'd into a female was enlightening. We'll never have shows like that again on CN because they'd rather make PSAs lecturing the audience about the merits of zesty negroes and preaching against raycism.

He canonically chad the show just shows only his failures

It's bluepilled content.

A tall, jacked, chizeled-jawed white asshole would slay in real life.

Women would drool over him

It's bluepilled content.

A tall, jacked, chizeled-jawed white asshole would slay in real life.

Women would drool over him
Yeah, I haven't seen much of that show but it seems like a feminist critique of "toxic masculinity" before that was really a thing people explicitly talked about.

I loved Johnny Bravo as a kid. I rooted for him and thought it was funny when he tried to hook up and got rejected. Just like Beavis & Butthead. Then i saw Peter North and i decided to become like Peter North myself...
Beavis and Butthead is a straight up Classic, Same with Bravo.

The reason he didn't get any ladys is because they weren't allowed to show sex in a cartoon, so the show would be more funny if he got rejected all the time.

Yeah, I haven't seen much of that show but it seems like a feminist critique of "toxic masculinity" before that was really a thing people explicitly talked about.
Pretty much. The funniest thing is that i remember feminists bitching about the show being sexist. Goes to show just how much the overton window has shifted in these last few decades.
The episode where he r63'd into a female was enlightening. We'll never have shows like that again on CN because they'd rather make PSAs lecturing the audience about the merits of zesty negroes and preaching against raycism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3O5JOdZ7wU

Exactly

I used to look at this and think "how obnoxious ! of course the ladies are rejecting him ! when I grow up i'll be a gentleman, not a guy like this !"