Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do Incels Even Have Jobs?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I have never had a job and I never will have one. I don't want to be surrounded by normies all day that sounds like my idea of hell. As an incel, you're not going to be able to relate to anybody at that workplace. Especially if you're working around women having to go in every day and see women that will never get with you it's just tourture.  I'd rather just stay at home and do my own thing. Embrace the NEET life my brothers.

Being an poor incel is so much worse than being an incel with plenty of disposable income. I'd encourage every incel to get specialized technical skills of some sort. That way you'll have money but won't have to deal with normies much if at all.

because muh money

Martialartscel said:
Being an poor incel is so much worse than being an incel with plenty of disposable income. I'd encourage every incel to get specialized technical skills of some sort. That way you'll have money but won't have to deal with normies much if at all.

Ive been unemployed for 2 years now after being fired from my last job in retail. I suffer from crippling anxiety and i hate all humans who arent my brother or mother. I have the most hatred for females and employers ( who are both lying two faced scum ).

I just want to die / LDAR, finding a job is like getting a gf - impossible.

Because being a poorfag fucking sucks.

Money won't fill the void, but it will sure buy you various nice things to throw into the void and make it better for a while.

The only thing that gets me going through college suifuel is having a decent job lined up. Hopefully minimal interactions, worked retail during HS worse experience of my life dealing with normans.

Wish I could find some way to make money online. I made a few bucks here and there but don't have the drive to carry it thru.

NEETcel here.

I have God tier communication skills during job interviews. Yet I can't say 2 words to a girl in a casual conversation

retail or neet life for us

If I didn't have a job, I would be homeless.

I work as a bookkeeper in a small business so the office is usually empty. I spend most of my time at work shitposting.
The mornings are a piss take though.

NeverSubmit said:
Embrace the NEET life my brothers.

Whatever source of money you have, be aware not everyone has that option.

For some people it is either work or starve to death.