Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I wake up in the morning and not feel like shit?

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
The few brief moments when I wake up and forget who I am. In the span of a few seconds I get punched in the face with the fact that I have no one and have never had any relationships. There's no foid next to me with warm skin who wants to share my life with me. It happens every morning and I can't avoid it, and it makes me miserable all day.

How can I avoid this? I've gotten good at LDAR lifestyle but this is the last challenge I need to overcome so I can peacefully do it.

Just order one from SEA richfag

I literally don't have anything to say. I still feel like shit whenever I wake up regardless of what I do and I imagine it will be the same for you.

I literally don't have anything to say. I still feel like shit whenever I wake up regardless of what I do and I imagine it will be the same for you.

Just trying to cope or find someone who has mastered LDAR lifestyle

just dont wake theory bro

buy a kitten. problem solved.

Just look at your bank account

Just look at your bank account

Sometimes helps, but a life of no female contact really starts to burn. Just an emptiness of an unfulfilled life really starts taking a toll on me.

Get pet, warm and fluffy to wake up to. Or hire a sugerbaby, moneybags.

i wonder what you look like or how bad you look arent you the guy who is very rich?

you feel like shit because a) you havent slept enough b) eyestrain

cant fix the other parts though lel

wake up early and have something planned like reading or a game

i wonder what you look like or how bad you look arent you the guy who is very rich?

I'm ugly, but I'm also painfully below average looking. Manlet, bald, and very skinny.

Also money I've made is a bit unnoticeable, especially in a sprawling city like NYC. My cars are in a garage in my hometown due to parking issues in NYC, so other than nice dress suits for events and my daily suit, I pretty much wear casual clothes when I'm out.

>waking up in the morning
mogs me

Takes me like 30 minutes to get out of my bed

Takes me like 30 minutes to get out of my bed
Same once took me an hour, I just contemplate getting out of bed then thinking I should just sleep in cause nothing matters.

By being good looking