Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i view men as people?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
cute little reddit feminist
Screenshot 2024 09 29 031340

also jfl at that /r name

she needs to grow up and work on her personality

I read that Reddit originally as femaleparasites

Remember buddy boyo: Men are inherently evil.

"She's a strong indipendent woman taking a stance on patriarchy" :foidSoy:

Now imagine the reverse, a man saying he doesn't view women as people

Maybe if she didn't go for men way out of her league she wouldn't get treated like shit and used. Dumb bitch

It`s honestly amusing how badly i`d cave her skull in her after i smash her head against a concrete wall repeatedly then i'll see how much she hates me

Halloween GIF

I don’t see anyone as people. Humans are dumb apes. Male homosapiens especially are slaves to their biologically programming, seeing all other males as competitors that must be trampled for the survival of their bloodline.

Once I realized that my father, an old, married man, takes great pride in the fact that he is superior to all his sons, I realized humans are a failed species. Our mindsets never adapt to our current environment. It’s not like my dad is sexually competing anymore. An old, vasectomized man should want his male offspring to surpass him, but my dad’s monkey brain won’t let him. My grandfather was the same way towards him. My grandpa became very bitter once my dad had grown taller, stronger, and made more money than my grandpa. Luckily, my dad ensured none of his sons would ever usurp him the way my dad ursuped his dad.

The more I really study humans, the more I realize we are just stupid apes. Our faces are ape-looking. We behave and move like apes. You go to a zoo, and it’s like watching dumb, hairy humans move about. We’re just apes.

Halloween GIF

I don’t see anyone as people. Humans are dumb apes. Male homosapiens especially are slaves to their biologically programming, seeing all other males as competitors that must be trampled for the survival of their bloodline.

Once I realized that my father, an old, married man, takes great pride in the fact that he is superior to all his sons, I realized humans are a failed species. Our mindsets never adapt to our current environment. An old, vasectomized man should want his male offspring to surpass him, but my dad’s monkey brain won’t let him. My grandfather was the same way towards him. My grandpa became very bitter once my dad had grown taller, stronger, and made more money than my grandpa. Luckily, my dad ensured none of his sons would ever usurp him the way my dad ursuped his dad.

The more I really study humans, the more I realize we are just stupid apes. Our faces are ape-looking. We behave and move like apes. You go to a zoo, and it’s like watching dumb, hairy humans move about. We’re just apes.
jbb confirmed

She already does this anyway, every woman, they only see Chads as people

Typical. Redditors celebrating an insane foid's misandry breakdown because they're all bluepillers and faggots