Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I use Nord VPN?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★★
Once I start using it, do I have to keep paying monthly subscription or else I get banned from Reddit (for trolling)?

Can someone explain?

What is there to explain? You pay for it monthly

What is there to explain? You pay for it monthly
But if I stop paying for it and it cancels, will my Reddit account (in this case) get banned? I’m trying to get around being banned after constantly trolling there.

But if I stop paying for it and it cancels, will my Reddit account (in this case) get banned? I’m trying to get around being banned after constantly trolling there.
Is your real IP banned on reddit? If it cancels your real IP address will be visible to Reddit. You won't get banned if ur real IP isn't banned on reddit yet.

Nordvpn is trash. Get tuxler if you want to banned evade, only downside is it gives your ip to an israeli botnet :feelskek:

Is your real IP banned on reddit? If it cancels your real IP address will be visible to Reddit. You won't get banned if ur real IP isn't banned on reddit yet.
What do you mean? Anytime I create a Reddit account, my account gets banned in a few hours’ time, even when I haven’t commented or been active at all.

What do you mean? Anytime I create a Reddit account, my account gets banned in a few hours’ time, even when I haven’t commented or been active at all.
Your real IP is probably flagged.

What are you even doing on reddit? It is a blue pill soy site. No point in having an account on there. You will keep getting banned if you troll, VPN or not.

Once I start using it, do I have to keep paying monthly subscription or else I get banned from Reddit (for trolling)?

Can someone explain?
You don't. You use open VPN or orbot.

What are you even doing on reddit? It is a blue pill soy site. No point in having an account on there. You will keep getting banned if you troll, VPN or not.
I only troll lol. I retaliate for their censorship of free speech.

The comments circled in red are mine. Hahaha
IMG 7007

This next one is a post on a communist subreddit with the comments in the second image.

IMG 7005

IMG 7006

This next image. The comment I posted was: Support the LGBTQ, Let God Burn Them Quickly 卐 卍 >️‍️‍⚧⚧️‍❤️‍‍❤️

Boy did that piss them off good. Hahahaha.

IMG 7009

IMG 7011

In the previous image, with a pfp of Hitler, I originally commented: Feminism is terrorism.
IMG 7008