Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do I tell if I stopped growing and what age did you guys stop growing

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Im 5’6 and I don’t wanna be stuck at this height it’s suifuel mangs how do you tell if you stopped growing? Im going to the doctor to check it out in a few months but I wanna know now what the signs are.

at 18/19 you stop growning forever , get used to it shorty

then you will still can grow just don't spend all night browsing this forum and get enough sleep and food.
and how the fuck is a kid allowed to this site
I don’t lol I do calisthenics and I got grandfathered in

Around 24 I stopped getting taller, I was late in puberty.

Its time my brother. The venom is calling. HGH is ringing. TAKE THR ROIDPILL.
You are no longer a man, you are a machine.
Mike Mentzer is LORD
The iron-temple is law

i was 5'7 at age 12 am now 5'8.5 as an adult :feelsBox:

I stopped growing at like 17-19 I think, but haven't checked since I was 20 tho so idk

generally most men will have stopped growing by 20 but there are still men who grow during their twenties but they are the outliers not the rule. i believe there was a post in the must read section that explained the optimal diet and supplements you could take to maximize height so check that out and maybe you could consider taking something like mk677 if you can get your hand on that

Mother got bored and stopped measuring when I was 12 so I don't know for certain. 17 I think

Im 5’6 and I don’t wanna be stuck at this height it’s suifuel mangs how do you tell if you stopped growing? Im going to the doctor to check it out in a few months but I wanna know now what the signs are.
Was 6ft at 14 and stopped at 6'2 by 17 ish.

you should rename to despresso currycel

I stopped growing at 16 (maybe 17) at 176 cm (5'9). I frauded in last year of HS that i was 3cm taller lol, kept denying reality. I always wanted to be 187 cm, seemed like the perfect height for a man, sadly it never came to be.

At 14 i was about 6ft1, stopped growing at 18 but was 6'7 by the end

Still a khhv

I stopped growing at around 16-17

Save for LL if you wanna be taller